Patrick Towles Transferring

price499

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Obviously he's not going to say anything bad, but this is a very impressive statement by Towles. He always seemed like a terrific kid and this proves that was 100%. I wish him the best of luck wherever he goes!

I agree. I've questioned his ability as a qb all season long, but his character was never in question. He's certainly a class act.

Because his 2nd string QB is transferring?

Best of luck to PT, just never really worked out at UK. For whatever reason the development wasn't there.

Pat has shown nothing but class from the day he stepped on the campus at UK. Stoops and friends have mismanaged the QB position from the day they stepped onto that same campus.

Every QB they have put out on the field was looking over their shoulder to see who was next man up. Press conferences always alluded to close competitions and giving others a chance. Miserable situation.

It's not that his back-up QB is transferring, it's that Pat is taking the first train out of dodge. Speaks volumes as to the culture of the locker room.

I have heard Duke as the option for a few weeks. Now info circulating that Boston College may be in the mix. Stay tuned.

patty_ice14I would like to thank the University of Kentucky for giving me the opportunity to achieve my childhood dream of playing quarterback for the WildCats. The last four years have been ones that I will truly cherish for the rest of my life. Although I wish my time here in Lexington could have ended another way, I'm eternally grateful. I've decided to transfer to play my fifth year at another university. Thank you to Coach Stoops, Coach Dawson, Mitch Barnhart, my teammates, the Big Blue Nation and the entire Kentucky Athletics Department for allowing me to achieve my lifelong dream. I will truly bleed blue til the day I die.

I was a Patrick Towles fan before this statement, this is how you take the high road and leave on a good note. Good for him, I will be cheering for Patrick where ever he ends up. Class Act!