Patrick Towles Transferring

price499

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think Patrick will have more interest than some think...he has the arm talent to lead a major team. Heck if he had receivers at UK that could catch the ball and run the correct routes he would have had huge numbers at UK.

I could see Michigan or other team of that level taking a chance on him...we will know quickly because he will enroll there in the next 4-5 weeks.

It would be great to see PT lead Michigan into the Horseshoe next season and knock off the Buckeyes!

I think Patrick will have more interest than some think...he has the arm talent to lead a major team. Heck if he had receivers at UK that could catch the ball and run the correct routes he would have had huge numbers at UK.

I could see Michigan or other team of that level taking a chance on him...we will know quickly because he will enroll there in the next 4-5 weeks.

It would be great to see PT lead Michigan into the Horseshoe next season and knock off the Buckeyes!

^Again this

What year is the Michigan qb? He was a grad school transfer. I wonder if they would look at Towles at all. Imo he has the talent, and Harbaugh does a great job with qbs. That could be a great fit imo.

Michigan, give me a break

It takes some time to overcome what Joker left us with.

If stoops were in the 2012 SEC East he would be 3-9. Joker lost to Petrino coached WKU in OT making him 2-8. Toppers would top Stoops...remember we trailed EKU by 14 in the 4th.

Where do you think he ends up...WKU, Murray St, Cincinnati maybe?

A WKU or Murray State would suit him well. I could see him doing well in Bowling Green. UC usually has decent QB's. I don't know what that position looks like for them next year.

He's not nearly good enough to go to Michigan or Alabama (:lol2:) and start next year. I don't see any Power 5 team that is looking to make some noise next year bringing him in. He's just not that good.

If stoops were in the 2012 SEC East he would be 3-9. Joker lost to Petrino coached WKU in OT making him 2-8. Toppers would top Stoops...remember we trailed EKU by 14 in the 4th.

Again, whats your point? We can compare scores and throw theories out there all day long. But what it really comes down to is that Joker inherited a bowl team. Stoops inherited a 1-9 team and has had them a game away from bowl eligibility two years in a row.

Some of you need to come back to reality with some of these teams you are talking about. Towles has been average AT BEST in his time at UK, and you can't blame all of it on the o-line and receivers...

Correct on these points, but a majority of the problems are not placed squarely on any one individual. It's always easy to put it on the QB. Dawson's play calling is questionable at best, receivers not catching balls (and not the ones thrown behind) is definitely a problem and the O-Line is absolutely not a D-1 O-Line by any measure. I think Barker found that out yesterday…..

This is a program issue, not a QB issue….good for Pat leaving. UK got what they wanted from him, now it's time for him to move on….