What games (that didn't and won't happen) would you have loved to see this year?

FSfan

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Talk to Dodgem.

Maybe it's just me but having an easy schedule during the season isn't truly a bad thing. Yes maybe you don't prove anything but you also don't risk having your starters in for as long. Prolly a good idea to enter the tournament with a healthy team, just my opinion.

Maybe it's just me but having an easy schedule during the season isn't truly a bad thing. Yes maybe you don't prove anything but you also don't risk having your starters in for as long. Prolly a good idea to enter the tournament with a healthy team, just my opinion.

Until you actually have to play a good team and get overwhelmed because you haven't faced any real competition. Ask Dixie how that worked out for them last year. Also there's game conditioning, if you're starters haven't been pushed they don't get it.

If your team maintains that attitude I hope you have lots of room in your trophy case for runner-up trophys. If being last loser is all you aspire to congratulations.

It will never happen. NKY 6A programs are perfectly content in their cocoon of mediocrity, playing each other and lower class programs on their road to a runner-up trophy.

I'm not trying to make any excuses here because I kind of agree with you. However, some of these schools might not be able to afford to play the type of schedule the Shamrocks have been playing over the years. Heck, even they dialed it down some this year.

And even though you want to schedule one of the big boys from Louisville, it doesn't mean they'll agree to it. Schools are looking to cut costs nowadays. You'd think more NKY schools would schedule Cincy schools but I have to think if it doesn't help the Ohio school in their Harbin, why would they want to play. I mean, what school wants to play the 2015 CovCath schedule? It does help prepare you down the road but schools also need fannies in the $tands. Winning helps get interest which helps get paying folks in the stands. That's kind of the way I see it, could be wrong though.

Until you actually have to play a good team and get overwhelmed because you haven't faced any real competition. Ask Dixie how that worked out for them last year. Also there's game conditioning, if you're starters haven't been pushed they don't get it.

If your team maintains that attitude I hope you have lots of room in your trophy case for runner-up trophys. If being last loser is all you aspire to congratulations.

And I agree whole-heartedly.

I'm not trying to make any excuses here because I kind of agree with you. However, some of these schools might not be able to afford to play the type of schedule the Shamrocks have been playing over the years. Heck, even they dialed it down some this year.

And even though you want to schedule one of the big boys from Louisville, it doesn't mean they'll agree to it. Schools are looking to cut costs nowadays. You'd think more NKY schools would schedule Cincy schools but I have to think if it doesn't help the Ohio school in their Harbin, why would they want to play. I mean, what school wants to play the 2015 CovCath schedule? It does help prepare you down the road but schools also need fannies in the $tands. Winning helps get interest which helps get paying folks in the stands. That's kind of the way I see it, could be wrong though.

I'm not saying they should play the kind of schedule Trinity played the last

last couple of years. That would be brutal. But if those schools want to be respected by their peers in other parts of the state they need to step up and play at least 1 good 6A school.