Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Refugees Begin arriving in Lousiville

Featured Replies

I'm torn on this . I get what a few people are saying about doing the right thing , that make senses .

 

But we also know dozens of people havee been arrested in America the last few years who have immigrated to the U.S. from the Middle East. Arrested for terrorist attack , attempted attacks or plotting attacks.

 

The process needs to be much stricter , if you don't think this makes us less safe your kidding yourself. Being Christian doesn't necessarily mean you put yourself at risk.

 

If it does happen I just hope nothing happens and all the refuges become productive members of society.

  • Replies 314
  • Views 23.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
All the men refugees look to be capable, strong bodied men from 20 to 35 years of age.. They should remain to fight for their country.. Not run away. Take in the women and children but leave the the younger men..

 

That's actually a good point.

So far 7 of the 8 were French citizens, they are still investigating the other person.

What is the acceptable refugee to terrorist ratio? 1%, 2%. If 10,000 refugees come in that's 100 or 200 terrorists with them. It only took 8 to kill almost 200 people in France.

 

 

Actually about 20 it appears but I think you make a good point. :thumb:

You all do realize ISIS is already in America, dont you?

TX governor has said they will not take any refugees.

Actually about 20 it appears but I think you make a good point. :thumb:

 

I hate to harp on it but what is acceptable, I also love the point that was made about how many of these refugees are capable young men. How about we train them to fight and send them back to defend their country.

Math was never my strong suit.

 

I was looking at the infrastructure as well as the gunman. Still, you make a good point.

I was looking at the infrastructure as well as the gunman. Still, you make a good point.

 

Changed after your reply, sorry.

I hate to harp on it but what is acceptable, I also love the point that was made about how many of these refugees are capable young men. How about we train them to fight and send them back to defend their country.

 

Who for? Assad, rebels...some other group. So you defeat ISIS and you have to then turn around and fight (fill in the blank) for safety and freedom.

 

Syria is a mess and I imagine as a young man I pick up my family and get out especially if I'm a Christian or even moderate Muslim.

Actually about 20 it appears but I think you make a good point. :thumb:

 

2% would be 200, not 20.

 

Too many in any scenario.

You all do realize ISIS is already in America, dont you?

 

Yes currently at least 1 investigation in all 50 states. I would guess that number will quickly rise as the refugees arrive.

ISIS will try and find anyway to get into our country and infiltrate our daily lives while they wait for their moment. I'm not comfortable with accepting them into our country right now.

 

Do these refugees stay in a refugee camp? I'm not familiar but what are their restrictions once they are in Louisville?

Americans kill Americans on an hourly basis. Louisvillians are killing each other every day. Louisville is accepting 4 families at this time. Four. 21 people.

 

I'm sure they do kill each other, but are you justifying bringing in a terrorist that might kill me and 150 more people on our current murder

rate?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.