Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Refugees Begin arriving in Lousiville

Featured Replies

This is a point no one has made. To paraphrase Teddy Roosevelt. No immigration without assimilation. They did not assimilate in France. They haven't done a good job here. Find a safe place there, stabilise the country, and let them return.

  • Replies 314
  • Views 23.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So far 7 of the 8 were French citizens, they are still investigating the other person.

 

Natural born or naturalized immigrants?

It's more than sad. It's absolutely pathetic and anti-American.

 

Nah, it's just profiling. It's the American way.

I thought most of you all have closets full of guns? Why are y'all so scared?

Nah, it's just profiling. It's the American way.

 

I know profiling sounds bad, but to be safe a person must profile people and places.

I know profiling sounds bad, but to be safe a person must profile people and places.

 

I don't have a problem with profiling. I have a problem when profiling is done and people say it isn't being done. We're Americans. We profile EVERYTHING. Just own it like you did. I have no problem with that at all.

I thought most of you all have closets full of guns? Why are y'all so scared?

 

I was kind of thinking the same thing. Trump said Paris wouldn't have happened if the French were armed.

 

Well we are, so we should be good...according to Trump.

IMO this whole thing is being overblown. As Americans we don't like non-Americans. Especially dark skinned ones. I put my faith and trust in God and when it is my time it is my time. If I am place that is attacked by a bunch of terrorists who snuck in as refugees then so be it. That's God's Will and there is nothing that can be done about it here on earth regardless of who is or isn't let in. I can't find a reason to get worked up over this. Especially if innocent people are allowed to escape not only terrorism but what looks to be attacks in Syria from France and others.

Gov Jindahl has signed an EO banning refugees from entering Louisiana.

So far 7 of the 8 were French citizens, they are still investigating the other person.

 

At least 6 were in Syria at one point and active in conflict.

 

Thus this explains the professional approach the killers took as they executed their attacks. These were not your run of the mill gas station robbers.

Natural born or naturalized immigrants?

 

The one they're currently on the hunt for is a Belgian-born French national.

 

Another was a French citizen by birth who was part of the group that took the concert hall.

 

I don't know how many more details have been released except that three of the seven suicide bombers were French nationals.

 

The group at the Stade de France all appear to have had fake passports and they're still the group we know the least about as the fake passports have made identification difficult.

I don't have a problem with profiling. I have a problem when profiling is done and people say it isn't being done. We're Americans. We profile EVERYTHING. Just own it like you did. I have no problem with that at all.

 

And Im not ashamed to admit to profiling people or places.

The one they're currently on the hunt for is a Belgian-born French national.

 

Another was a French citizen by birth who was part of the group that took the concert hall.

 

I don't know how many more details have been released except that three of the seven suicide bombers were French nationals.

 

The group at the Stade de France all appear to have had fake passports and they're still the group we know the least about as the fake passports have made identification difficult.

 

But the refugees.......

I am a gun owner. Which rights have I lost?

 

I've been hearing for 8 years that Obama is taking their guns and I haven't seen one gun taken yet.

Since when did we make political choices based on our religions ?? Thought that was a huge no no ?? Gov Beshear phone number is 502-564-2611 . I just made my call and my email. I'd suggest you do the same.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.