November 16, 201510 yr Americans kill Americans on an hourly basis. Louisvillians are killing each other every day. Louisville is accepting 4 families at this time. Four. 21 people. There's a murder every day in Louisville?
November 16, 201510 yr But the refugees....... There's definitely something there. The Syrian passport found at the Stade de France indicates he got into Europe by hopping in with a group of refugees fleeing the war in Syria. I don't normally like to speculate, but given what we've seen of the attackers so far, I'd bet he's a French or Belgian national who went into Syria/Iraq to fight and then came back into Europe on his fake passport so he could do just what he did.
November 16, 201510 yr There's a murder every day in Louisville? More like one every six days so far this year.
November 16, 201510 yr Americans kill Americans on an hourly basis. Louisvillians are killing each other every day. Louisville is accepting 4 families at this time. Four. 21 people. All this outrage over 21 people? 21 people that can be easily tracked and traced? Four families? Seriously? :lol2:
November 16, 201510 yr There's a murder every day in Louisville? One every day is probably exaggerated a bit, definitely one every few days probably.
November 16, 201510 yr I think in large part the purpose of acts of terrorism is to take away our humanity. The vile acts committed in Paris seem to be doing just that. People say atheists lack a moral code?
November 16, 201510 yr One of the Paris terrorist was a female. This makes this even more complex. Typically women are used for surveillance of targets and cover for the attack.
November 16, 201510 yr I think in large part the purpose of acts of terrorism is to take away our humanity. The vile acts committed in Paris seem to be doing just that. People say atheists lack a moral code? This.
November 16, 201510 yr I guess True B and G is taking the Madonna approach : Madonna Wrong To Think Terrorists Will Stop By Giving Them "Dignity And Respect" And "Love Unconditionally" | Gossip Cop
November 16, 201510 yr One every day is probably exaggerated a bit, definitely one every few days probably. It's not close to one a day based on what I've looked up.
November 16, 201510 yr I thought most of you all have closets full of guns? Why are y'all so scared? Yes I think a lot of posters do have many guns, the problem is most posters are not trained to deal with these kinds of killers. These are not your run of the mill home invasion punk.
November 16, 201510 yr I think in large part the purpose of acts of terrorism is to take away our humanity. The vile acts committed in Paris seem to be doing just that. People say atheists lack a moral code? I think it's that you lack a soul
November 16, 201510 yr That is really bad. One every day would be 365. There were 55 murders in 2014. It's bad, but let's not exaggerate.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.