Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Refugees Begin arriving in Lousiville

Featured Replies

I thought most of you all have closets full of guns? Why are y'all so scared?

 

I also own a fire extinguisher. I pray I never have to use it either but I am a reasonable enough person to understand that terrible day could happen so I own both and pray they are never used.

  • Replies 314
  • Views 23.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

 

Letting 4 families in hardly seems like letting them all in to me.

 

So we're cutting it off at these 4 families? You don't believe that do you?

I thought most of you all have closets full of guns? Why are y'all so scared?

 

My 2, 10 and 12 year olds don't know how to use a gun. You think these people are coming over here for conventional warfare, they don't even do that in the desert.

So we're cutting it off at these 4 families? You don't believe that do you?

 

That's all we have for now isn't it? I'm assuming more will be coming now but I'll trust the vetting process until it is shown it can't be trusted.

My 2, 10 and 12 year olds don't know how to use a gun. You think these people are coming over here for conventional warfare, they don't even do that in the desert.

 

Then how come everyone likes to point to places of strict gun laws as failures when something like Paris happens? Everyone acts like that is the problem. Strict gun laws. We don't have strict gun laws so we should be fine right?

Forgive me if I don't trust the "vetting" process. I don't care how compassionate that does or doesn't look. And I'm armed everywhere, that's not the problem. So, some of you riding that train need to get off. I've never shot at someone (yet) and sure not one strapped with explosives. Not that I'm opposed. So, we didn't "vet" them properly before and they're found in Bowling Green. And before this week, there was lower levels of security to get into a stadium to see a football game, but by George, there's better security now. The problem with our country and the whole security issue is that we are always reactive, not proactive. But sure, let's not at the minimum, be somewhat concerned about the process of seeing refugees.

 

Personally, I'd put GPS chips in those motherscratchers and monitor their every move. I don't care how invasive that may seem. Either that or get out.

Edited by Randy Parker
Rule 8

Forgive me if I don't trust the "vetting" process. I don't care how compassionate that does or doesn't look. And I'm armed everywhere, that's not the problem. So, some of you riding that train need to get off. I've never shot at someone (yet) and sure not one strapped with explosives. Not that I'm opposed. So, we didn't "vet" them properly before and they're found in Bowling Green. And before this week, there was lower levels of security to get into a stadium to see a football game, but by George, there's better security now. The problem with our country and the whole security issue is that we are always reactive, not proactive. But sure, let's not at the minimum, be somewhat concerned about the process of seeing refugees.

 

Personally, I'd put GPS chips in those motherscratchers and monitor their every move. I don't care how invasive that may seem. Either that or get out.

 

The train I'm riding is the whole, "this wouldn't happen if they didn't have such strict gun laws" train. Didn't one person say that a certain percentage of Americans are carrying at all times? Now it's the whole, "I'm not as trained as they are and my kids don't know how to shoot yet..." Can't have it both ways when it comes to the gun argument in this one.

Edited by Randy Parker

[ATTACH=CONFIG]53178[/ATTACH]

 

So you want to leave them over there so they can keep training or do we want to bring them here so we can arrest them when they make fake clocks?

So you want to leave them over there so they can keep training or do we want to bring them here so we can arrest them when they make fake clocks?

 

White House visits for everyone! :banana:

Forgive me if I don't trust the "vetting" process. I don't care how compassionate that does or doesn't look. And I'm armed everywhere, that's not the problem. So, some of you riding that train need to get off. I've never shot at someone (yet) and sure not one strapped with explosives. Not that I'm opposed. So, we didn't "vet" them properly before and they're found in Bowling Green. And before this week, there was lower levels of security to get into a stadium to see a football game, but by George, there's better security now. The problem with our country and the whole security issue is that we are always reactive, not proactive. But sure, let's not at the minimum, be somewhat concerned about the process of seeing refugees.

 

Personally, I'd put GPS chips in those motherscratchers and monitor their every move. I don't care how invasive that may seem. Either that or get out.

 

My man... Couldn't have said it better myself.

Edited by Randy Parker

Forgive me if I don't trust the "vetting" process. I don't care how compassionate that does or doesn't look. And I'm armed everywhere, that's not the problem. So, some of you riding that train need to get off. I've never shot at someone (yet) and sure not one strapped with explosives. Not that I'm opposed. So, we didn't "vet" them properly before and they're found in Bowling Green. And before this week, there was lower levels of security to get into a stadium to see a football game, but by George, there's better security now. The problem with our country and the whole security issue is that we are always reactive, not proactive. But sure, let's not at the minimum, be somewhat concerned about the process of seeing refugees.

 

Personally, I'd put GPS chips in those motherscratchers and monitor their every move. I don't care how invasive that may seem. Either that or get out.

 

I'm not opposed to putting a GPS in them. I'm not opposed to them being monitored 24/7 either.

 

Those dudes were caught before they did any harm to anyone. Sure the vetting process failed in that case but if they were caught before they did harm what is the issue?

 

I don't have a problem with being concerned about the refugees. We aren't seeing concern though. We're seeing outrage. Concern and outrage are two different things.

Edited by Randy Parker

White House visits for everyone! :banana:

 

I'm still waiting on mine. I like beer.

Forgive me if I don't trust the "vetting" process. I don't care how compassionate that does or doesn't look. And I'm armed everywhere, that's not the problem. So, some of you riding that train need to get off. I've never shot at someone (yet) and sure not one strapped with explosives. Not that I'm opposed. So, we didn't "vet" them properly before and they're found in Bowling Green. And before this week, there was lower levels of security to get into a stadium to see a football game, but by George, there's better security now. The problem with our country and the whole security issue is that we are always reactive, not proactive. But sure, let's not at the minimum, be somewhat concerned about the process of seeing refugees.

 

Personally, I'd put GPS chips in those motherscratchers and monitor their every move. I don't care how invasive that may seem. Either that or get out

 

Congratulations!!!!!

 

You have been excepted into the AWCSC.

Edited by Randy Parker

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.