Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Refugees Begin arriving in Lousiville

Featured Replies

Donald Trump made that reference.

 

He also said we need to shut mosques down.

 

He is so refreshing.

 

He's an idiot. A wealthy moron.

  • Replies 314
  • Views 23.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah I know it sounds horrible. I know the vast majority of the refugees are probably good people. But if 1/1000 is bad that's still horrible odds.

 

It's all good. I understand completely. We are all different people and there is nothing wrong with that.

He's an idiot. A wealthy moron.

 

And entertaining.

And entertaining.

 

True. Not sure that's what we need about now, but you're right. He's like the car wreck in the other direction of the highway that people have clogged your side of the highway staring at it.

Mine wouldn't. I don't hate all white people and think they are all racist just because a couple of white people have been extremely horrible people to myself or family members.

You're implying that I hate all muslims or Syrians because I don't want to risk letting the potentially threatening ones in. So if you could have greatly lowered the probability of yourself or your family being exposed to these white people who have been completely horrible to you wouldn't have?

People are all up in arms about allowing refugees in. But what are you planing to do with natural born US citizen who either join ISIS or who turn and sympathize with ISIS? That is where our focus needs to be. As there is a much great chance that the next attack on US soil will be a natural born US citizen.

 

Too add to this, what if an idiot like the guy who killed the people in the church in S.C., or one of the idiot who went on a school shooting rampage decided to contact ISIS and work with them? As the shooter we have here are going for body count, most think they will not come out of it alive anyway. What are we going to do to make sure one of these idiots don't ask ISIS for help? Instead of a dozen innocent kids at a school or people at a mall killed, why not 100's with an explosive belt?

 

BTW, there are a number of people in the intelligence community concerned about this scenario.

 

What do we need to do to stop the natural born citizens from attacking?

And you're probably in the same group talking out the other side of your mouth, saying the constitution didn't mean semi-automatic weapons either. We don't have to harbor terrorists. Accepting refugees worked out well for the hundreds upon hundreds killed and injured in Paris, right?

 

You obviously know nothing about me if you think that I am for any new gun legislation.

Yeah but you have a heck of a problem accepting that some people who claim to be Ward and June Cleaver are not exactly who they say they are . I make no apology for saying you are 100% wrong in your approach to accepting Syrian transplants .

Yeah but you have a heck of a problem accepting that some people who claim to be Ward and June Cleaver are not exactly who they say they are .

 

Where did I say that?

 

I make no apology for saying you are 100% wrong in your approach to accepting Syrian transplants .

 

Same back at you, friend.

You're implying that I hate all muslims or Syrians because I don't want to risk letting the potentially threatening ones in. So if you could have greatly lowered the probability of yourself or your family being exposed to these white people who have been completely horrible to you wouldn't have?

 

I'm not implying that at all. I've said multiple times that everyone is different and that there is nothing wrong with that. I don't know if you hate Muslims and Syrians or not. I know how it looks but if you say you don't hate them then I believe you. I have no reason not to.

 

If I could have lowered the probability of the racist acts that my family has endured then I absolutely would have. How am I supposed to know who the racist white people are? Especially these days when saying racially insensitive statements doesn't mean you are a racist. If anyone can show me proof that these refugees are terrorists or have links to terrorists then I'm all aboard the stay in Syria train. For me personally, I have a hard time painting a broad brush on all Syrian refugees.

 

If you were a refugee from Syria and completely and totally innocent how would you feel if Americans said they don't want you to have a better life in their country because you could "potentially" be a terrorist? Even though you know you're not a terrorist would you understand why Americans don't want you in their neighborhoods and schools? How would that make you feel? You'd be fine with just trying to provide a safe haven for your family in America even though they are letting you know you aren't welcome?

Why would you think that? I have no problem with WIPING OUT the terrorists.

 

Samesies!!!!!!

People are all up in arms about allowing refugees in. But what are you planing to do with natural born US citizen who either join ISIS or who turn and sympathize with ISIS? That is where our focus needs to be. As there is a much great chance that the next attack on US soil will be a natural born US citizen.

 

Why aren't you in downtown Cincy helping out our struggling guys at the VA? Why only interested in Syrians?

The Bible and other holy books, I assume, say you are supposed to help you neighbor. The question I've had for many years is, How is neighbor defined? How far does the concept of neighbor extend...family, neighborhood, church congregation, city, state, country, world? For instance, for those who want to redistribute income in this country, why should not income be redistributed throughout the world? Whom are we supposed to help?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.