November 17, 201510 yr Author With all due respect, that source is slanted so steeply that that it's vertical. In the event that this issue is true, again, let's chip em. Here is the link where they picked it up from. A reporter for the TV station there. https://www.facebook.com/Chris-Nakamoto-WBRZ-1004358556254366/timelinere,
November 17, 201510 yr How many refugees have we taken in since 2001? 784,000 Are these current refugees different?
November 17, 201510 yr Has anyone mentioned that St. Louis is home to about 70,000 Bosnians? The first wave arrived in the city in the 1990s, refugees of the Bosnian War. Interesting that many of you didn't know this, but are getting all lathered up over a tiny percentage of similar refugees, who share the same religion, albeit from a different region, moving to Louisville. How many Bosnians have committed terror attacks and then announced they'd be camped out in Washington to commit the same on our soil? Are you that bent on being combative or what?
November 17, 201510 yr How many refugees have we taken in since 2001? 784' date='000 Are these current refugees different?[/quote'] Just come from a country that is occupied by Terrorist now who hate the west. Just killed over 200 innocent Russians on a plane, another 100 in Paris. But if you can guarantee me that they will all go to work, pay taxes and not harm any Americans I might change my mind.
November 17, 201510 yr How many refugees have we taken in since 2001? 784,000 Are these current refugees different? I would think they aren't any different from the Iraqi refugees we have taken in since 9/11.
November 17, 201510 yr How many Bosnians have committed terror attacks and then announced they'd be camped out in Washington to commit the same on our soil? Are you that bent on being combative or what? My intent with mentioning the 70,000 Bosnians in St. Louis was to try to bring a dose of sanity and perspective to this discussion. Anti-immigrant paranoia goes way back in our great nation.
November 17, 201510 yr My intent with mentioning the 70,000 Bosnians in St. Louis was to try to bring a dose of sanity and perspective to this discussion. Anti-immigrant paranoia goes way back in our great nation. And your thoughts on the 2 they arrested in Bowling Green? What does that qualify as for you?
November 17, 201510 yr And your thoughts on the 2 they arrested in Bowling Green? What does that qualify as for you? Feds this past February nailed three Bosnians from St. Louis on charges similar to the Bowling Green duo: attempting to provide material support to terrorists overseas. None of the five was charged with plotting attacks within the United States. Justice was served, and the five are behind bars. The St. Louis Bosnian Islamic council was quick to denounce the actions of the three. By the way, what's going on now ain't new. Similar anti-immigrant paranoia involving German immigrants took place in Cincinnati/NKY during World War One.
November 17, 201510 yr Feds this past February nailed three Bosnians from St. Louis on charges similar to the Bowling Green duo: attempting to provide material support to terrorists overseas. None of the five was charged with plotting attacks within the United States. Justice was served, and the five are behind bars. The St. Louis Bosnian Islamic council was quick to denounce the actions of the three. By the way, what's going on now ain't new. Similar anti-immigrant paranoia involving German immigrants took place in Cincinnati/NKY during World War One. With a little more direction and support, you don't think guys like this wouldn't want to take a shot at a mass casualty event here in states?
November 17, 201510 yr Forgive me if I don't trust the "vetting" process. I don't care how compassionate that does or doesn't look. And I'm armed everywhere, that's not the problem. So, some of you riding that train need to get off. I've never shot at someone (yet) and sure not one strapped with explosives. Not that I'm opposed. So, we didn't "vet" them properly before and they're found in Bowling Green. And before this week, there was lower levels of security to get into a stadium to see a football game, but by George, there's better security now. The problem with our country and the whole security issue is that we are always reactive, not proactive. But sure, let's not at the minimum, be somewhat concerned about the process of seeing refugees. Personally, I'd put GPS chips in those motherscratchers and monitor their every move. I don't care how invasive that may seem. Either that or get out. This. The only change I'd make is just not letting them in. I guess I'm heartless. Don't care. I'd rather be heartless and alive than compassionate and worm food.
November 17, 201510 yr With all due respect, that source is slanted so steeply that that it's vertical. In the event that this issue is true, again, let's chip em. Do you use a .45 or .357 to insert the chip?
November 17, 201510 yr And your thoughts on the 2 they arrested in Bowling Green? What does that qualify as for you? This occurred in 2011. Just wanted to throw that out there. I've seen people post the article, but they've failed to read the publish date. The two men were Iraqi nationals, not Bosnians.
November 17, 201510 yr This occurred in 2011. Just wanted to throw that out there. I've seen people post the article, but they've failed to read the publish date. The two men were Iraqi nationals, not Bosnians. The article is recent from the Courier Journal. No one insinuated they were Bosnians.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.