Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Refugees Begin arriving in Lousiville

Featured Replies

Also, there is a huge difference to me between those that can't take care of themselves vs. those that don't want to take care of themselves.

 

Agreed.

  • Replies 314
  • Views 23.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I didn't know there was a gun argument in this one. I'd argue this, had the exact same scenario played out in this country there would have been fewer casualties IMO because someone with a sidearm would have ended some of them. Maybe pure speculation on my part but that's how I feel about it. Any other gibberish about gun ownership and scenes like this are mere wanker measuring contests.

 

I don't disagree. I know I have seen references to France's gun laws concerning the Paris incident.

Whatever that is, what are the dues

 

It's free you pay taxes.

 

American's With Common Sense Club

I don't disagree. I know I have seen references to France's gun laws concerning the Paris incident.

 

Donald Trump made that reference.

 

He also said we need to shut mosques down.

 

He is so refreshing.

You have confused those trying to escape the terrorism with those that are terrorists. It seems that you think that they are the same group.

 

No, you are confused on who we can trust. The nicest refuge can become a terrorist in an instant. They are all potential TERRORISTS. As soon as the "good ones" get here isis holds a gun to old family saying, "want your family to die quick or slow?". Then we have a new terrorist. its like bedbugs there are no good ones.

  • Author
Governors can't refuse the refugees.

 

They sure are trying....

No, you are confused on who we can trust. The nicest refuge can become a terrorist in an instant. They are all potential TERRORISTS. As soon as the "good ones" get here isis holds a gun to old family saying, "want your family to die quick or slow?". Then we have a new terrorist. its like bedbugs there are no good ones.

 

All refugees are terrorists to you?

I think it has been overlooked that those opposing letting the refugees in aren't implying we shouldn't help out. The first wave of 10,000 refugees is estimated to cost the U.S. $650 million. If we are going to spend that regardless, why not spend it on safe zones or some other alternative? It's more than enough that so many innocent victims died in Paris. For those saying we should let them all in, I'm sure your opinion would change instantaneously if something happened to a family member or close friend due to a refugee.

All refugees are terrorists to you?

 

All refugees are potential terrorists. They all have links back to evil cells whether they are good people or not. And they can be manipulated to join if threatened that their entire family back home will be killed if they don't follow orders. It's terrorists, they don't have rules. I don't trust any refuge.

All refugees are potential terrorists. They all have links back to evil cells whether they are good people or not. And they can be manipulated to join if threatened that their entire family back home will be killed if they don't follow orders. It's terrorists, they don't have rules. I don't trust any refuge.

 

Okay. Thanks for the clarification.

I think it has been overlooked that those opposing letting the refugees in aren't implying we shouldn't help out. The first wave of 10,000 refugees is estimated to cost the U.S. $650 million. If we are going to spend that regardless, why not spend it on safe zones or some other alternative? It's more than enough that so many innocent victims died in Paris. For those saying we should let them all in, I'm sure your opinion would change instantaneously if something happened to a family member or close friend due to a refugee.

 

Mine wouldn't. I don't hate all white people and think they are all racist just because a couple of white people have been extremely horrible people to myself or family members.

Okay. Thanks for the clarification.

 

Yeah I know it sounds horrible. I know the vast majority of the refugees are probably good people. But if 1/1000 is bad that's still horrible odds.

It's free you pay taxes.

 

American's With Common Sense Club

I googled it and it was something to do with swinging. Not sure if that meant "swinging" or the dance type.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.