Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Refugees Begin arriving in Lousiville

Featured Replies

I would hope that as Americans we are strong enough to provide protection for those that are seeking to escape terror, in addition to protecting ourselves. Freedom always come at a cost and we have to be vigilant to both foreign and domestic terrorism.

 

You didn't answer the question. It's a simple yes or no response.

  • Replies 314
  • Views 23.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would hope that as Americans we are strong enough to provide protection for those that are seeking to escape terror, in addition to protecting ourselves. Freedom always come at a cost and we have to be vigilant to both foreign and domestic terrorism.

 

You're putting way too much faith in the U.S. Government

 

I can't guarantee anything, except that as a Christian, I will not turn my back on those in need, and can't understand those the profess to also be Christian thinking that is the right thing to do.

 

By letting them in you might be turning your back on fellow Americans, why can't you see that?

Yes.

 

Sad.

Cause he read an article online that says it takes a while to get refugee status cause that weeds out terrorists somehow...oh, and he's a Christian. Christian blood will fill the streets of we allow these "refugees" but that doesn't seem to matter.

By letting them in you might be turning your back on fellow Americans, why can't you see that?

 

By not providing sanctuary for those in need I AM turning my back on them. Too bad that my fellow Americans can't agree to stand watch together as a whole to protect them and ourselves.

 

Seriously...I have to go to bed.

Sad.

 

It's more than sad. It's absolutely pathetic and anti-American.

Cause he read an article online that says it takes a while to get refugee status cause that weeds out terrorists somehow...oh, and he's a Christian. Christian blood will fill the streets of we allow these "refugees" but that doesn't seem to matter.

 

If you are talking about me, I am a she.

 

I'm sorry that it bothers you to hear the word "Christian." I'm more sorry that you've lumped terrorists and those fleeing from it into one group. That's the saddest thing I can think of at the moment.

By not providing sanctuary for those in need I AM turning my back on them. Too bad that my fellow Americans can't agree to stand watch together as a whole to protect them and ourselves.

 

Seriously...I have to go to bed.

 

Stand watch together? Are you serious? As the administration takes away gun rights! Jesus Christ man, you're playing right into it. Sheep being lead to slaughter...

It's more than sad. It's absolutely pathetic and anti-American.

 

Perhaps before you go to be tonight, read the quote on the front of Lady Liberty.

If you are talking about me, I am a she.

 

I'm sorry that it bothers you to hear the word "Christian." I'm more sorry that you've lumped terrorists and those fleeing from it into one group. That's the saddest thing I can think of at the moment.

 

 

They're on the same freaking flights into the country, why shouldn't they be lumped together?

Stand watch together? Are you serious? As the administration takes away gun rights! Jesus Christ man, you're playing right into it. Sheep being lead to slaughter...

 

I am a gun owner. Which rights have I lost?

Alabama and Michigan governors are balking at accepting refugees.

They're on the same freaking flights into the country, why shouldn't they be lumped together?

 

Because they aren't the same freaking people.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.