Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Refugees Begin arriving in Lousiville

Featured Replies

These are people fleeing the same terrorism that struck Paris. I cannot for the life of me understand people that proclaim to be Christian or moral not wanting to help them. Some of these people ARE Christian, you know?

 

Agreed! And here is what the French think of the small number of people who want the refugees to leave:

 

French Crowd Runs Off Crowd of Anti-Refugee Racists

  • Replies 314
  • Views 23.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So because you aren't in favor of accepting the worlds problems in your own backyard, you're a racist? Hilarious

So because you aren't in favor of accepting the worlds problems in your own backyard, you're a racist? Hilarious

 

I guess I'm racist then.

These are people fleeing the same terrorism that struck Paris. I cannot for the life of me understand people that proclaim to be Christian or moral not wanting to help them. Some of these people ARE Christian, you know?

 

But as Paris found out some of them are using the cover of refugee status.

So because you aren't in favor of accepting the worlds problems in your own backyard, you're a racist? Hilarious

 

Yet those of us that don't want to turn our back on those trying to escape terrorism are morons.

Yet those of us that don't want to turn our back on those trying to escape terrorism are morons.

 

Not morons, maroons

But as Paris found out some of them are using the cover of refugee status.

 

The process for becoming a refugee is different in different countries.

 

Again, as a Christian and a moral person, I can't understand those that want to turn away from those that are trying to escape terrorism.

 

I guess I'm racist then.

 

Me too

Stay vigilant and armed my brothers and sisters in Lousiville.

The process for becoming a refugee is different in different countries.

 

Again, as a Christian and a moral person, I can't understand those that want to turn away from those that are trying to escape terrorism.

 

I don't but I do want to make sure that animals aren't getting through. And excuse me if I skeptical of the governments ability to vet these people. After all they do such a bang up job preventing abuse in other government programs.

So it's worth the lives of innocent Americans to help the legit refuges at the stake of allowing some ISIS members in with them? Yea, let them destroy us from the inside. This is the downfall of America when we're more concerned about terrorists than our own citizens. We're basically giving them a free ticket to a war on American Soul. Idiotic

 

The process for becoming a refugee is different in different countries.

 

Again, as a Christian and a moral person, I can't understand those that want to turn away from those that are trying to escape terrorism.

 

Wouldn't you agree we have enough of our own people in this very country that need help?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.