Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Refugees Begin arriving in Lousiville

Featured Replies

You, too, seem to equate those trying to escape from terrorism with terrorists.

 

You cannot be that naive.

 

You don't think there are members of ISIS posing as refugees to gain access to this country? Are you implying that's not a possibility?

  • Replies 314
  • Views 23.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You have confused those trying to escape the terrorism with those that are terrorists. It seems that you think that they are the same group.

 

No I'm saying "the juice ain't worth the squeeze" when it comes to helping legit refugees. Sorry, I'm not sorry that I'm not willing to take the bad eggs as a side effect of helping legit refugees. Sorry I'm not sorry that I value our country and American lives more than Islamic refugees. They hate Christianity so I don't get why being a Christian makes you willing to sacrifice Christian lives for them. Absolutely dumbfounded by people who are ok with this. Luckily you guys are in the extreme minority.

 

This administration is disarming military on American soil, reducing police powers, while allowing "refugees", and I use that term loosely, into our country. Mind blowing. There's plenty of homeless folks in America, how bout we help them before we start worrying about the rest of the world.

Can you guarantee no terrorists will sneak in with these refugees? Can anyone guarantee that?

 

No answer for you. Guess he's too busy sticking his head in the sand and hiding behind the "I'm a Christian" redundant response to acknowledge the facts. Unbelievable how any American can be ok with the loss of American lives to defend a bunch of people who wouldn't urinate on you if you were on fire

They're sneaking in ISIS members as "refugees". Sorry, but I don't trust our administration to be able sniff out terrorists when they've already let them in. More concerned for Muslims than Americans. Country is going to hell in a handcart.

You cannot be that naive.

 

You don't think there are members of ISIS posing as refugees to gain access to this country? Are you implying that's not a possibility?

 

I never said it wasn't possible. What I said is that I think it is wrong to turn our back on those people, including children, trying to escape terrorism.

I never said it wasn't possible. What I said is that I think it is wrong to turn our back on those people, including children, trying to escape terrorism.

 

So you are willing to risk the lives of AMERICANS to take in refugees from an enemy country?

I never said it wasn't possible. What I said is that I think it is wrong to turn our back on those people, including children, trying to escape terrorism.

 

So you're saying it's worth the loss of American lives to help these "refugees"?

No answer for you. Guess he's too busy sticking his head in the sand and hiding behind the "I'm a Christian" redundant response to acknowledge the facts. Unbelievable how any American can be ok with the loss of American lives to defend a bunch of people who wouldn't urinate on you if you were on fire

 

It would appear to you that "they" are all the same...that we are defending a "bunch of people who wouldn't urinate on you...." You seriously can't put the terrorists and those escaping terrorism in two separate groups? I am all for riding the world of the first group and helping the second group. These are two separate groups of people!

They're sneaking in ISIS members as "refugees". Sorry' date=' but I don't trust our administration to be able sniff out terrorists when they've already let them in. More concerned for Muslims than Americans. Country is going to hell in a handcart.[/quote']

 

South Carolina is rejecting them and the Governor of Louisiana is calling Obama out.

 

Louisville and Lexington will be getting them in KY.

It would appear to you that "they" are all the same...that we are defending a "bunch of people who wouldn't urinate on you...." You seriously can't put the terrorists and those escaping terrorism in two separate groups? I am all for riding the world of the first group and helping the second group. These are two separate groups of people!

 

Hypothetical for you, say that Deuce, HB and myself are arrogant Republican jerks who care about nobody but ourselves. 10,000 refugees are coming to the US, say 1% are linked to terrorism and or radicalize, you're ok with 100 of them killing Americans? That's a risk you're willing to take?

 

FYI Obama said tonight our govt estimates that there are already 40 in the US.

It would appear to you that "they" are all the same...that we are defending a "bunch of people who wouldn't urinate on you...." You seriously can't put the terrorists and those escaping terrorism in two separate groups? I am all for riding the world of the first group and helping the second group. These are two separate groups of people!

 

They're coming here together. You can't take one group, you're getting both. You can turn the other cheek when they start killing on U.S. Soil if you want, just make sure you aren't the one who's supposed to be watching my 6!

South Carolina is rejecting them and the Governor of Louisiana is calling Obama out.

 

Louisville and Lexington will be getting them in KY.

 

 

Good for them! We all may need to relocate to South Carolina

So you are willing to risk the lives of AMERICANS to take in refugees from an enemy country?

 

I would hope that as Americans we are strong enough to provide protection for those that are seeking to escape terror, in addition to protecting ourselves. Freedom always come at a cost and we have to be vigilant to both foreign and domestic terrorism.

I would hope that as Americans we are strong enough to provide protection for those that are seeking to escape terror, in addition to protecting ourselves. Freedom always come at a cost and we have to be vigilant to both foreign and domestic terrorism.

 

That's a nice job of avoiding the question

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.