Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/Duke Predictions

Who wins this matchup? 43 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins this matchup?

    • Defending National Champs Duke
      30%
    • Defending National Semifinalists UK
      69%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Right, who I am kidding. IM IN. Only 1 UK fan want in on this? WEAAAAAAAAK

 

@Randy Parker is under the sink.....

 

I have contractual obligations with Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer concerning my avatar.

  • Replies 127
  • Views 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If in the horrific even that Duke loses I can change it after football season I'm in. Til then I have to roll with Bortles :lol2:

 

No worries. Gotta respect the Jags!

Leave for Vegas in the morning for the week... Any suggestions on good spots to watch both games tomorrow night?

This early in the season I may give Duke the edge, U.K. has had to replace a lot more production than Duke and I'm sure that Cal doesn't have everything in yet.

I do think that should we (U.K.) should play the Dukies in the post season it will be a far different story and the Cats could win in an ncaa matchup. That is, depending on where Coach K instructs the ncaa tourney commitie to place his team, as well as where he wants them to put U.K.. :popcorn:

Right, who I am kidding. IM IN. Only 1 UK fan want in on this? WEAAAAAAAAK

 

Cowards

 

 

So you're in, or are you still using the Jags avatar as an excuse? If you're in from the moment the game is over until the 1st of the year, then I'll throw my avatar into the ring too. :sssh::no::no::whistling::whistling::facepalm::facepalm::wideyed::wideyed::D

Officials for tonight are Roger Ayers, Doug Sirmons and Tony Greene.

Officials for tonight are Roger Ayers, Doug Sirmons and Tony Greene.

 

Tony Greene :ohbrother:

Officials for tonight are Roger Ayers, Doug Sirmons and Tony Greene.

I hate seeing Tony "On the Take" Greene officiate any game. Not that he's done anything to Kentucky that I can remember I just don't think he's a very good official.

Roger Ayers an ACC official...seems to be the best of the 3.

Doug Sirmons has done a lot of OVC and SEC games...nothing really jumps out about him that I can remember.

Cal just got T'd up.

 

I'd be more concerned with Ayers than Greene.

He HATES Calipari.

I'd be more concerned with Ayers than Greene.

He HATES Calipari.

 

Cal just got his 2nd T & has been ejected.

Officials for tonight are Roger Ayers, Doug Sirmons and Tony Greene.

 

 

Cal just got T'd up.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'd be more concerned with Ayers than Greene.

He HATES Calipari.

 

 

Cal just got his 2nd T & has been ejected.

 

 

 

 

Sounds like @PurplePride92 paid off the NCAA to get these officials assigned to this game.

 

 

At least that's the excuse I'll be using later tonight.

At least that's the excuse I'll be using later tonight.

 

Yep. Have to have a contingency plan.

I hate seeing Tony "On the Take" Greene officiate any game. Not that he's done anything to Kentucky that I can remember I just don't think he's a very good official.

Roger Ayers an ACC official...seems to be the best of the 3.

Doug Sirmons has done a lot of OVC and SEC games...nothing really jumps out about him that I can remember.

 

Sirmons has moved way past the OVC these days. He's done the last 2 Final Fours I know for sure. He's one of the best in the country.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.