Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/Duke Predictions

Who wins this matchup? 43 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins this matchup?

    • Defending National Champs Duke
      30%
    • Defending National Semifinalists UK
      69%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Singular? We got too many to focus on any one in particular. We use the trophies to prop doors open in Lexington.

 

Hope the wind isn't blowing while those doors are being propped. Most of them are older than my grandpa, they might break.

  • Replies 127
  • Views 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hope the wind isn't blowing while those doors are being propped. Most of them are older than my grandpa, they might break.

 

Way better of a reply than mine... Well done..

Really don't know much about this years Duke team. Going Cats by 8. Murray shines in this one, breaks out and sets himself down the path of John Wall/Demarcus Cousins/Anthony Davis/KAT stardom.

Duke by 6 or 8.

 

I'm just not that confident in our big men this year. I'm not as high on the Cats as others are this season.

Kentucky 77-72.

Duke by as many as they want.

I think these teams have a lot of similarities. They will both play about 8 or 9 guys. They have a similar balance of freshmen and upperclassmen. Both are better at offense than defense. Both have strong guard play.

 

I'll go with Duke by 5 or 6. Maybe 76-71.

Don't mind him. Been a rough preseason for him. We're watching games to prepare for March while he's watching Law and Order to prepare for March.

 

I'm on my phone, or else this would be a Randy laughing GIF.

 

:lol2::lol2::lol2:

The last time these two played, the predictions on here were 19-17 in favor of UK.

Duke by 6 or 8.

 

I'm just not that confident in our big men this year. I'm not as high on the Cats as others are this season.

 

Plumlee and Jefferson scare you?

Will Briscoe start out defending Ingram?

 

Will Briscoe even start? He hasn't yet.

Will Briscoe even start? He hasn't yet.

 

I believe he will, only came off the bench Saturday because he didn't play Friday night because of his injury. He was great Saturday night, I don't see how you don't start him.

Got me a few Dads by Rhinegeist chilling in my fridge for the Bengals tonight and this game tomorrow.

 

Love having two of the best teams square off early to jump start the college bball season. Just hope it's a pretty well played game, and a favorable outcome would make it even better.

It's a very rare occasion, but I will be a UK fan tomorrow night.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.