Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/Duke Predictions

Who wins this matchup? 43 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins this matchup?

    • Defending National Champs Duke
      30%
    • Defending National Semifinalists UK
      69%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

How is Duke looking defensively?

 

Way better than last years team, minus the tournament. Skal scares me because I dont see any way Plumlee or Amile will be able to guard him. I expect to see Coach K throw a lot of zone tonight at the Cats to try and make them hit their 3s. I cant wait to hear hear UK fans complain when Grayson drives to the bucket to get fouls all night. I'm still worried about the lack of PG play for Duke. Who for UK will guard Ingram?

  • Replies 127
  • Views 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It will make for a long season if you're subjected to that kind of garbage every time you express your views.:heh:

 

Im a diehard Louisville fan who has lived in Kentucky my whole life. I can take it. :thumb:

Way better than last years team, minus the tournament. Skal scares me because I dont see any way Plumlee or Amile will be able to guard him. I expect to see Coach K throw a lot of zone tonight at the Cats to try and make them hit their 3s. I cant wait to hear hear UK fans complain when Grayson drives to the bucket to get fouls all night. I'm still worried about the lack of PG play for Duke. Who for UK will guard Ingram?

 

They need to push Skal around and get physical with him IMO.

 

My guess on who guards Ingram is Briscoe to start and Poythress some too.

 

Containing Allen is going to be a tough task for UK. I expect him to get around 25. I would imagine Murray will start on him.

  • Author
I'm surprised this game is the first one of the two.

 

I'm not. This is a big time game. If you want more viewers it needs to be at an East Coast friendly time. Plus, Coach K said so.

Plus, Coach K said so.

 

:lol2:

 

 

 

 

:stop:

 

 

 

 

:no:

 

 

 

 

:puke:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.