Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/Duke Predictions

Who wins this matchup? 43 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins this matchup?

    • Defending National Champs Duke
      30%
    • Defending National Semifinalists UK
      69%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 127
  • Views 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The real question about this game isn't who is going to win, it's about how the team that loses responds. In the end the game doesn't really matter as far as how the season will go, it is simply a pride game. Which team will be able to pick their pride back up easiest if they lose. With that said, I think Kentucky wins, but Skal will have to play well for 40 minutes. Talent wise and experience they are very similar, but I think Kentucky has more depth and this early in the season conditioning will be tested so UK wins 65-60.

Did I see that UK is favored by 4?

 

Sports Insights ‏@SportsInsights

Kentucky opens -1.5 vs. Duke tomorrow night. Other NCAAB notables:

 

Kansas -5.5 vs. Mich St

Oklahoma -5 at Memphis

Sports Insights ‏@SportsInsights

Duke opens -1000000000.5 vs. Kentucky tomorrow night. Other NCAAB notables:

 

Kansas -5.5 vs. Mich St

Oklahoma -5 at Memphis

 

Fixed.

:stop:

 

:p Gotta have fun now, might not be in a good mood tomorrow night.

  • Author
Did I see that UK is favored by 4?

 

They are preseason #2. They should be favored.

@GrizzlyAdams, any idea where I could get Kentucky and the points on that?

 

P.S. Care to jump in on the avatar bet with me and @PurplePride92?

 

If in the horrific even that Duke loses I can change it after football season I'm in. Til then I have to roll with Bortles :lol2:

  • Author
If in the horrific even that Duke loses I can change it after football season I'm in. Til then I have to roll with Bortles :lol2:

 

I think it is until New Year's.

I think it is until New Year's.

 

I roll Jags til they are out of playoff contention. Magically they are still in it. I don't know if I cant jinx this or not..Usually this happens in week 8 or 9. I'm not used to it.

  • Author
I roll Jags til they are out of playoff contention. Magically they are still in it. I don't know if I cant jinx this or not..Usually this happens in week 8 or 9. I'm not used to it.

 

Ehhhh, you and I both know the outcome of tomorrow night. I'm pondering what kind of avatar MJ is going to have for the remainder of the year. :D

Ehhhh, you and I both know the outcome of tomorrow night. I'm pondering what kind of avatar MJ is going to have for the remainder of the year. :D

 

Right, who I am kidding. IM IN. Only 1 UK fan want in on this? WEAAAAAAAAK

  • Author
Right, who I am kidding. IM IN. Only 1 UK fan want in on this? WEAAAAAAAAK

@Randy Parker is under the sink.....

@Randy Parker is under the sink.....

 

Cowards

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.