Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/Duke Predictions

Who wins this matchup? 43 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins this matchup?

    • Defending National Champs Duke
      30%
    • Defending National Semifinalists UK
      69%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

How do you even make a prediction? I don't even know 80 percent of these guys' names yet.

 

Gut tells me UK grabs it by a nose.

 

Kentucky 79

Duke 75

  • Replies 127
  • Views 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Duke sucks.

Duke sucks.

 

Ight bro, UK lover....

Ight bro, UK lover....

 

#ACC

I'll be shocked if the point differential is more than 10 points. I see it being a close game the whole way unless something horrible happens for the Cats. But I also thought the Kansas game would be close last year and we saw how that ended up. :lol2:

While my post was meant in jest, Duke has seen a reversal of fortune the past 6-7 years. After Duke's early 2000s title, something went missing from Coach K. He started looking physically bad and the teams were good, but something was missing. I thought he would be done coaching before surpassing Rupp or Knight. Not sure if it was his assignment to the team USA, a bump in recruiting, the fountain of youth, Zija, or what it was, but Coach K got his groove back.

 

He changed his philosophy and started recruiting one and done guys, making him feel young again lol.

  • Author
Ight bro, UK lover....

 

Don't mind him. Been a rough preseason for him. We're watching games to prepare for March while he's watching Law and Order to prepare for March.

Should be a great game, tough to pick a winner this early. I am interested to see Ulis and Murray match up against tough defensive players. Skal probably has the most upside for the next level, but something tells me these two could be very special! I believe that Poythress and Lee will have to bring a toughness on the defensive end, as Skal and Humphries are not physically ready at this point in the season and Willis doesn't seem to want to play that way! Because the guards are so good UK 76-70!

This game is going to be awesome. Three projected top five picks are playing (Skal, Ingram, Murray). I expect this to be a close one.

After watching Murray this past summer I feel like he is going to be REALLY good.

Duke sucks.

Word...

 

 

I have no idea whose going to win this early in the year. I vote UK just because. Happy to provide this great insight.

  • Author
Word...

 

 

I have no idea whose going to win this early in the year. I vote UK just because. Happy to provide this great insight.

 

I'm picking Duke for the exact same reason.

I'm picking Duke for the exact same reason.

 

Why pick Duke when you can pick UK though?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.