Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/Duke Predictions

Who wins this matchup? 43 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins this matchup?

    • Defending National Champs Duke
      30%
    • Defending National Semifinalists UK
      69%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Duke 78 Cats 71

  • Replies 127
  • Views 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tony Greene :ohbrother:

 

That didn't take long. :lol2:

 

I can hear it already.

  • Author
Duke 78 Cats 71

 

I said that same score to a buddy of mine today.

That didn't take long. :lol2:

 

I can hear it already.

 

Takes a lot of nerve for a UofL fan to say something about anyone this year.

Takes a lot of nerve for a UofL fan to say something about anyone this year.

 

Oh so I'm not allowed to comment on games? :lol:

 

Take a walk.

Oh so I'm not allowed to comment on games? :lol:

 

Take a walk.

 

If I were a Cards fan, thank goodness that I'm not, but if I were I would just keep my opinions to myself after the last month or so. But then again I'm one that doesn't speak without reason.

If I were a Cards fan, thank goodness that I'm not, but if I were I would just keep my opinions to myself after the last month or so. But then again I'm one that doesn't speak without reason.

 

I'm not going to jack this thread and ruin great discussion about a great game, but to say Louisville FANS shouldn't voice their opinions because of things that have gone on with the Louisville PROGRAM is ignorant, at best.

 

Have a nice day.

I said that same score to a buddy of mine today.

 

How is Duke looking defensively?

  • Author
How is Duke looking defensively?

 

Hard to say. They've looked like a top 5 team overpowering a lesser team when I have watched them and I have only seen highlights. I can't get into these meaningless games against weak opponents. They show me nothing.

How is Duke looking defensively?

 

Think 1976 Pittsburgh Steelers.

Hard to say. They've looked like a top 5 team overpowering a lesser team when I have watched them and I have only seen highlights. I can't get into these meaningless games against weak opponents. They show me nothing.

 

I haven't seen them in action either. All I've seen are highlights, where Grayson Allen (or as I like to call him, "The White Michael Jordan") appears to be tearing it up.

That didn't take long. :lol2:

 

I can hear it already.

Wasn't long ago there was a conspiracy theory by Card Fans that Tony Greene cheated them in a game against the Cats...evidently they think Calipari can select the officials for each game also!On Referees and What Really Matters - Card Chronicle

I won’t even get into the plethora of other missed calls and atrocious phantom fouls whistled on the Cards. I think it speaks volumes when Cardinals’ Coach Rick Pitino – who has rarely criticized officiating throughout his long Hall of Fame career – does so, in his own unique way, following the game. Pitino told reporters after the game that no other player has benefited more from the new foul rules than UK’s Julius Randle; Pitino felt Randle committed an offensive foul on his first possession of the game. And Randle’s second potential offensive foul (that wasn’t called) saw Randle barreling out-of control in the open court into a Louisville defender’s chest, who had already established position.

 

Pitino commented after the game that referee Tony Greene seems to officiate this rivalry tilt every year – and Pitino’s pretty much spot-on. Louisville has played Kentucky three times at Rupp Arena in the Calipari era, and Greene has officiated all three. The only match-up Greene hasn’t officiated was Louisville’s win over Kentucky last year in Louisville. In the five seasons Calipari has been UK’s coach, Greene has officiated four Louisville games.

 

I’ll let each individual fan decide whether or not there’s something more to the one-sided officiating than human nature, such as being swayed by the home crowd. I’ll let each individual fan decide if they think it’s not past Calipari to do whatever it takes to defeat his arch-nemesis at Rupp Arena.

Wasn't long ago there was a conspiracy theory by Card Fans that Tony Greene cheated them in a game against the Cats...evidently they think Calipari can select the officials for each game also!On Referees and What Really Matters - Card Chronicle

 

Every referee with any kind of tenure is going to have one (or several) games when somebody doesn't like how they called. Impossible to avoid.

 

I see you still can't joke with some of you guys around here. :lol2:

Oh so I'm not allowed to comment on games? :lol:

 

Take a walk.

 

It will make for a long season if you're subjected to that kind of garbage every time you express your views.:heh:

Every referee with any kind of tenure is going to have one (or several) games when somebody doesn't like how they called. Impossible to avoid.

 

I see you still can't joke with some of you guys around here. :lol2:

 

Nah I can take a joke, I knew as soon as the refs were named that either you, PP or GA would claim UK fans were getting excuses ready...it's not a joke when you can see it coming from a mile away :lol2:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.