Oldham County Prosecutor Says Being Hispanic is Probable Cause

Clyde

Judge and defendant's attorney were not happy with his comment.

Oldham Country prosecutor John K. Carter can be heard very clearly expressing his true thoughts on the subject. After the defense claims that Martinez was stopped “because he was Hispanic”, Carter can be heard saying “That’s probable cause”.

Prosecutor slammed for Hispanic bias comment

Ok. So I read the story. Officer stopped Hispanic male for speeding. He gives him a break on speeding and charges him with no drivers license after he produced a license from Guatemala (that's what it looked like)

The defense attorney said he was stopped for being brown, and the country attorney said "it's probable cause" He says he was referring to the moving violation.

There's zero evidence the officer racially profiled, based on what I saw. It's possible the county attorney said and meant that being Hispanic was PC. It's possible that's not what he meant.

I wish some evidence was required before claims of racial profiling were allowed in court.

Judge and defendant's attorney were not happy with his comment.

76ers' 'process' undermined by covert dealing, Joel Embiid's attitude - The Cauldron - SI.com

Oldham Country prosecutor John K. Carter can be heard very clearly expressing his true thoughts on the subject. After the defense claims that Martinez was stopped “because he was Hispanic”, Carter can be heard saying “That’s probable cause”.

Embiid is Hispanic....who knew?

Dude you are on point today...you might want to check out this thread

The Warning Signs of Stroke