Boyle County @ Garrard County 10/9

Boyle County at Garrard County  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Boyle County at Garrard County

From the sounds of things Garrard should just forfeit and spare themselves from the agony of taking on the task of what is the most dominant entity in 3A football...................... Or maybe they should just go play and let the chips fall where they may. Garrard has no balance in their ground and pound offense while running for 90% of their yardage. Of course Boyle has much better balance, even though prior to their game with Lincoln approx 70% of their yardage is thru the air...........I dont think the balanced offense approach really matters to either team.

I'm not sure why you think balance doesn't matter how long you been watching football anyway? A balanced offense is much harder to defend than a one dimensional offense. I'm not trying to put Garrard down in anyway but a run heavy team is in trouble against Boyle's defense.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wish you guys luck, but if you can't throw the ball effectively, BC will shut down your run game. Not trying to aggravate you, just the way it is, wait and see.

Wasnt saying Boyle wouldnt stop Garrard. Simply saying neither team is balanced offensively. Not aggravated at all. I just think its funny that the only time your not considered balanced offensively is when you run more compared to passing more.

Wasnt saying Boyle wouldnt stop Garrard. Simply saying neither team is balanced offensively. Not aggravated at all. I just think its funny that the only time your not considered balanced offensively is when you run more compared to passing more.

Alright alright alriiiigggggght....

From the sounds of things Garrard should just forfeit and spare themselves from the agony of taking on the task of what is the most dominant entity in 3A football...................... Or maybe they should just go play and let the chips fall where they may. Garrard has no balance in their ground and pound offense while running for 90% of their yardage. Of course Boyle has much better balance, even though prior to their game with Lincoln approx 70% of their yardage is thru the air...........I dont think the balanced offense approach really matters to either team.

I have watched both teams and I can say without a doubt Garrard will NEVER win if they throw the ball 5 times tonight. They may break a few runs but will not be able to score on boyle defense by strictly by the run. I believe Garrard will have to score 50 to beat Boyle and that IMO will not happen. Good luck to both teams tonight.

Most high school teams that are run heavy don't pass the ball because they don't have the skilled players to do so On the other hand there are a lot of teams that have a lethal passing game that also run the ball well I'm sure if you took a poll most coaches would like to do both on offense. Yes Boyle is a little pass heavy but they also average 160 to 170 YDS per game on the ground. Balance is not always 50-50 if you can do both well then it makes your offense a whole lot harder to defend I'll take that any day over a run heavy offense.