Presentation 2 Beechwood 1 in the All 'A' Classic Final

Crosley

Congrats to Presentation for winning the All 'A' Classic. The final match was exciting to watch with both teams playing some great volleyball.

A quick breakdown of the sets: Beechwood took the first set, Presentation rallied back in the second set to force a game three. Beechwood got behind in the early in the third set, but eventually closed the margin. However, Presentation went on to eventually win the set and the match. I don't have the individual game scores, but I'm sure that Riherds will have them at some point.

I'm a Beechwood fan, so I want to pass along how proud we are of the team's effort to get to the finals. Winning the 9th Region All 'A' Classic was big. Taking care of business to get to the finals in the State All 'A' was also great to see. Presentation is a really good team, and unfortunately for Beechwood they gained it early in the final set.

Congrats to Beechwood for making the finals. I saw both teams play and I thought Beechwood was a better "team". Presentation had a nice team but had some bigger weapons. Beechwood covers the floor well and for a smaller team hits very well. NKY was well represented with Brossart having a good showing along with Walton. BBHS played well and could have easy won there 1st round game in the Championship bracket to set up a game with Beechwood but came up short.

Again congrats to all 3 NKY schools