OK, I can admit when I was wrong ...

Jason Frakes

Manual is a very good team! They had LOTS of mistakes (Pick 6, another INT, poor passes to wide open receivers, stupid penalties, etc.) and Ballard got a tough close call go against them late. But IF this team puts the mistakes behind them I think they could get a win against either a T, X or H this year. HUGE line and good defense and kicking game.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes! Not even close after watching BG not score in the 2nd half against WC. Also, WC had 2-3 chances from the 10 or closer that they didn't score/ turned it over. That WOULD NOT happen to South Warren!

This simply does not matter and is a mute point. They are not playing this year or in the near future. Both coaches are to blame in this.

South fans say they will win. BG fans say they will win. So what.

This simply does not matter and is a mute point. They are not playing this year or in the near future. Both coaches are to blame in this.

South fans say they will win. BG fans say they will win. So what.

I agree that it doesn't matter at this point but I was simply responding to another post. Didn't bring it up...

State Top 5

1. Male

2. South Warren

3. Scott County

4. Johnson Central

5. Boyle County

Others for consideration.... Simon Kenton, Bowling Green, and Trinity.

Just because Trinity lost to Male? Trinity and Male are on another level than anyone else in state right now.