New Cath vs. Highlands (Games Played @ Tower Park)

Whitney

All I hear is the bashing of the coaches keep this in mind all you haters, if it wasn't for both those coaches that facility wouldn't have been built so go on and continue to bash the coaching staff who help build that facility. Can't have your cake and eat it to, sorry had to say it, everyone relax the last part was a joke.

What are you talking about? Know your facts before you get on here and talk.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If memory serves, with Mr. Kearns at the helm, and with some very talented players, the team had a terrible season including losing to Notre Dame 3 times by a combined score of 15-2. was there a huge outcry for his head that year? Then again, maybe that is why he is the former coach.

As a former teacher at an elementary school, this conversation is so eerily similar to what we often see on the playground between a bunch of middle school kids. Grow up, folks.

This is high school soccer. Some of us come here to get information and remain up to date. It's sad that we're also subjected to this silly bickering and ridiculousness. I'll say it again, grow up.

Since you know all Jack of all Trades how fitting of name, then do tell. this thread is about the game AGAIN against NCC and Highlands and that has hardly been talk about or am I missing something, what's wrong did I hit a cord with you did little Susie not get enough playing time?

Since you know all Jack of all Trades how fitting of name, then do tell. this thread is about the game AGAIN against NCC and Highlands and that has hardly been talk about or am I missing something, what's wrong did I hit a cord with you did little Susie not get enough playing time?

Please. My daughter was an all region player. Has nothing to do with your childish statements. You want to talk about the game then talk about the game. You keep grasping at straws and looking to keep stirring. Funny how those outside the program know little to nothing about what is and has gone on in this program over the last 2 years.

I think that I could get a team together that is walking the halls at HHS right now and give this team a pretty good game and they would certainly not lose to NCC.

As for Do Tell, you had to go back to 2011 to grab that one? My daughter was a key player on the last HHS team to defeat NDA under the tutelage of Tommy Kearns. So what exactly do these things mean, that is right nothing.

Perhaps some of you that get on here and spout off should talk to some of the parents of kids that WILL NOT participate in the HHS soccer program and see what their thoughts are. Easy to take a look from the outside of things and continue to make comments when you have zero clue about what has and is going on.