Who has seen vintage Led Zeppelin in concert?

jericho

I wish.

But Zepp IV is still a staple in the car CD rotation.

First of all Rat, you never let on how much you like a girl. "Oh, Debbie. Hi." Two, you always call the shots. "Kiss me. You won't regret it." Now three, act like wherever you are, that's the place to be. "Isn't this great?" Four, when ordering food, you find out what she wants, then order for the both of you. It's a classy move. "Now, the lady will have the linguini and white clam sauce, and a Coke with no ice." And five, now this is the most important, Rat. When it comes down to making out, whenever possible, put on side one of Led Zeppelin IV.

Never got to see them live.

Here is my list of favorite Zeppelin albums in order.

1. Presence 1976

2.Physical Graffiti 1975

3.Led Zeppelin III 1970

4.Led Zeppelin I 1969

5.Houses of the Holy 1973

6.In Through the Out Door 1979

7.Led Zeppelin II 1969 (Great album but radio overkill.)

8.Led Zeppelin IV ZoSo 1971 (Another great album but once again radio overkill.)

9.Coda 1982 (I really can't count this one.)

First of all Rat, you never let on how much you like a girl. "Oh, Debbie. Hi." Two, you always call the shots. "Kiss me. You won't regret it." Now three, act like wherever you are, that's the place to be. "Isn't this great?" Four, when ordering food, you find out what she wants, then order for the both of you. It's a classy move. "Now, the lady will have the linguini and white clam sauce, and a Coke with no ice." And five, now this is the most important, Rat. When it comes down to making out, whenever possible, put on side one of Led Zeppelin IV.
Hilarious that Rat actually had Zepp's "Kasmir" playing in the car, which was not on Led Zeppelin IV.

Rat played the wrong album. Kashmir is on Physical Graffiti.:D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iETuNAKw8I

I think so. It was unreal awesome, I felt like I knew the artists and I was on tour with them.

Back in the mid 80s a friend of mine went to see it at a theater during a midnight showing. He was tripping on a hit of acid,he said the combination blew his mind.:Blackalien:

Edited by ADopted ADmiral

Phoebe Cates was all that.