TC Price - Adidias Invitational - AAU July

Muwv

Tc is 6'3--- he's 15- his release will get will get quicker. Love is IQ and over all game.

He has a knack for getting the ball to go in the rim on his shot and that is what many young players lack. With age and strength gains he will polish that shot. I can see how he has a high BB IQ as well. At 6'3" and only 15, you probably think he could grow to 6'5" or 6'6" even. I have no idea on the size of his parents which can shed some light into his potential to still grow, but my guess is that recruiters see him getting to that size. If he does, I see a nice SF that can handle the ball on the wing well. If he stays at 6'3", the question will be his ability to defend and be defended on the wing by much more athletic and quicker defenders that are also 6'3". But shooters are hard to find, and I like his ability to knock down shots. Look out if he continues to grow, could be a really good one from what I project down the road.

He has offer from Toledo - visiting Marshall this weekend. Played aau in wva last year. He did turn 16 4 weeks ago so not really that old for a soph these days. Don't know many "role players down the road " who hold mid major offers. Btw, father is 6'6-