Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Interesting factoid about Steelers/Pats Week 1 Matchup

Featured Replies

Per ESPN, it will be the first Week 1 matchup in NFL history that will feature starting QB's that have won multiple Super Bowls.

We got no shot. Scared too.

Are these now considered the two best overall franchises in the NFL? who would be third?

Are these now considered the two best overall franchises in the NFL? who would be third?

 

New England is pretty recent. I would say Packers first and Steelers second. Bears. Raiders and Colts probably next.

 

Right now I would say Pats and Packers.

New England is pretty recent. I would say Packers first and Steelers second. Bears. Raiders and Colts probably next.

 

Right now I would say Pats and Packers.

 

Raiders haven't been relevant or well ran for over a decade and a half.

 

I give you the Packers could be right up there in the top 3. I give the Steelers an edge over the Patriots because they have done it better longer while still winning a couple of Superbowls in the Patriots era of dominance.

Are these now considered the two best overall franchises in the NFL? who would be third?

 

Jags

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.