Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kim Davis Found In Contempt

Featured Replies

  • Replies 896
  • Views 73.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm not surprised by the death threats to Kim Davis or Judge Bunning.

 

Hell, there are people in this country that murder doctors for performing abortions.

 

It's one thing to stand up for what you believe in, but when you start thinking about killing people for that belief, you have gone off the deep end.

 

I abhor religion.

I'll bet she smells like possum inerds...

 

Curious what about her lights such a fire of hate in you? Is it because she is a woman?

The odd part about this story is the Clerk is a Democrat and the judge who put her in jail comes from one of the most prominent Rebublican families in the state.

 

I kind of agree that if the parties were switched it would play a larger role with the narrative of the media.

 

So true.

 

Bunning has made some interesting rulings over the years which probably did not sit well with his father.

Curious what about her lights such a fire of hate in you? Is it because she is a woman?

 

Or dont fall for the gay rights stuff

Or dont fall for the gay rights stuff

 

What in the hell does "fall for the gay rights stuff" mean?

What in the hell does "fall for the gay rights stuff" mean?

 

I'm not sure, but I'm picturing a trap door with a rainbow slide into immorality :greyalien:

I'm not sure, but I'm picturing a trap door with a rainbow slide into immorality :greyalien:

 

I really lol'd on that.

I'm not sure, but I'm picturing a trap door with a rainbow slide into immorality :greyalien:

 

I don't care who you are, that's funny right there.

What in the hell does "fall for the gay rights stuff" mean?

 

It means that she doesn't believe in the gay rights marriage stuff

It means that she doesn't believe in the gay rights marriage stuff

 

I didn't get that at all from all of this...

She should have had a "fall guy" of the type Chris Carter mentioned to the NFL rookies. He/she would be in jail, not Kim.

  • Author

When is Mrs. Davis up for re-election?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.