Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kim Davis Found In Contempt

Featured Replies

No, no. I work with many very conservative women that I have the utmost regard for. This one particular bigot, though, I find very hard to have respect for.

 

She could be a bigot. You have no way of knowing. But even if she is why stoop to her level?

  • Replies 896
  • Views 73.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You guys are about as much fun as a sleepover at Kim Davis' mudhut.
I realize that you have small hands and feet, but don't blame Ms Davis, it's not her fault.:sssh: Your zeal to overcompensate for whatever you are insufficient in is getting a bit stale.:D
I realize that you have small hands and feet, but don't blame Ms Davis, it's not her fault.:sssh: Your zeal to overcompensate for whatever you are insufficient in is getting a bit stale.

 

Now that's a joke.

No, no. I work with many very conservative women that I have the utmost regard for. This one particular bigot, though, I find very hard to have respect for.

 

I know the feeling.

She could be a bigot. You have no way of knowing. But even if she is why stoop to her level?

 

 

Because I like to laugh. And looking at Kimmy makes me laugh .Especially at the end of a hard week. :) Do you guys not like to laugh at Hillary? You are going to die young if you don't learn to laugh.

Religion is nuts. Someone will probably be murdered before all of this craziness is over with.

 

The way you are talking it could be you:laugh:

The nation is ridiculing our state. Kimmy , I hold you and your Westboro-ite supporters responsible.

 

kim.jpg

  • Author
He's got jokes. Take a bow Clyde.

 

 

That's the math nerd coming out.

The way you are talking it could be you:laugh:

 

 

Gosh, I hope not but yeah, I'd say that group of supporters would be more than capable.

The nation is ridiculing our state. Kimmy , I hold you and your Westboro-ite supporters responsible.

 

[ATTACH=CONFIG]52190[/ATTACH]

 

I've moved away from KY. But I've never understood the mindset of caring what other people think about the state.

Well, gotta leave out of here. Everyone have a great Labor Day weekend. Be safe. It's been fun. Give Kim my love when you pay her a visit at the pokey. :)

 

kimd.jpg

 

You guys are about as much fun as a sleepover at Kim Davis' mudhut.

 

Okay, I chuckled at that one.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.