Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kim Davis Found In Contempt

Featured Replies

  • Replies 896
  • Views 73.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heading into the football game I about ran one of the people over who were handing out fliers because she walked in front of my car to get me to stop and come to the rally. These people here aren't doing any good for Christianity. image.jpg

This is in front of the jail. The owner of it harassed a mother and a daughter for holding hands walking to go visit at the jail shouting things like "you're going to hell!" And "homosexual". A woman and her daughter!

 

 

I'm a Christian, and I don't see how this helps spread the gospel at all. This is enforcing the religion on people and giving a bad reputation for the religion.

 

 

Mike Huckabee is even coming Tuesday to visit her in jail, and then hold a religious liberty rally after it right outside the jail.

Westboro turns on Kim Davis.

 

As was posted above the article where I saw it "grab the popcorn, it's a Jesus fight".

 

Proving that there is no limit to fundamentalist Christian extremism, the ultra-conservative Westboro Baptist church has launched a crusade against Rowan County Clerk Kim Davis despite all parties being against same-sex marriage.

 

While Davis is sitting in jail on contempt charges for refusing to issue marriage licenses to same-sex couples, members of the extremist Westboro Baptist church in Topeka are threatening to go to Kentucky to protest against Davis for being an adulteress –due to having been married four times — and for causing “F*g marriage” because of her sinfulness.

 

Heading into the football game I about ran one of the people over who were handing out fliers because she walked in front of my car to get me to stop and come to the rally. These people here aren't doing any good for Christianity. [ATTACH]52213[/ATTACH]

This is in front of the jail. The owner of it harassed a mother and a daughter for holding hands walking to go visit at the jail shouting things like "you're going to hell!" And "homosexual". A woman and her daughter!

 

 

I'm a Christian, and I don't see how this helps spread the gospel at all. This is enforcing the religion on people and giving a bad reputation for the religion.

 

 

Mike Huckabee is even coming Tuesday to visit her in jail, and then hold a religious liberty rally after it right outside the jail.

 

Where those people in the truck from the area?

Where those people in the truck from the area?

 

No they are not and I'm glad

No they are not and I'm glad

 

Thanks, I didn't think so, and I was trying to make out the plate, from my iPhone it kind of looked like a Colorado plate?

Thanks, I didn't think so, and I was trying to make out the plate, from my iPhone it kind of looked like a Colorado plate?

I can't get enough good view of it I'll check in person. He's just shouting to people they're going to go to hell if they don't do this, sort of ridiculous

What is the Catholic Church stance on homosexuality?

School cancelled at East Carter tomorrow due to the protests, Westboro Church and Presidential candidates.

 

This is officially out of control at this point.

School cancelled at East Carter tomorrow due to the protests, Westboro Church and Presidential candidates.

 

This is officially out of control at this point.

 

I almost want to drive down there and check out the hoopla. It does seem like it is getting out of control...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.