Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kim Davis Found In Contempt

Featured Replies

So does she stay in forever unless she either agrees to give out same sex marriage licenses or resign???

 

I would guess. Now, the sad thing for her, IMO the Liberty. Council is using her, the longer she is in jail the more attention THEY get.

  • Replies 896
  • Views 73.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would guess. Now, the sad thing for her, IMO the Liberty. Council is using her, the longer she is in jail the more attention THEY get.

 

 

And her, too. She welcomes it as well, even if it means "three hots and a cot" for awhile. I just think the whole thing does a disservice to people of genuine faith and services only those who want to perpetuate their agenda.

My guess is there are a lot of Christians who mostly agree.

 

Mostly agree.

 

Is that like "sort of pregnant"?:D

 

Mostly agree.

 

Is that like "sort of pregnant"?:D

 

Sort of...

I would guess. Now, the sad thing for her, IMO the Liberty. Council is using her, the longer she is in jail the more attention THEY get.

 

I've stated many time I disagree with what she is doing. But you and few others keep bashing the liberty council. But how is what they are doing any different than the ACLU?

I would really like to hear some answer this above.

 

But I have been watching Uk game and really looking into what posters have saidin alot of these threads. What I have seen is people who profess to be Christians judge this lady and anyone who thinks she is right by her stand ( “Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. “Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? ...")

 

I have seen posters say that all she is after is the money, who has never spoken to this lady nor know her in any way accuse her and proclaim its truth ( Luke 23:10King James Version (KJV)

 

10 And the chief priests and scribes stood and vehemently accused him( Jesus).

 

I have seen in other threads these same posters quoting Bible verses to the fact you would think they were preachers and condemning others.

 

I have seen posters ridicule the looks of this lady including some so called Christians.

 

I have seen posters who quote Biblical references so out of context its obvious to anyone who has studied it that they have never read it or are going on what someone else has either said or told them whether it be a preacher, priest, or friend. The Bible clearly tells us to study to show ourself approved.

 

I have seen posters post pictures of preachers and made fun of them publically at the Federal hearing this past week. Jeremiah 44:4(Howbeit I sent unto you all my servants the prophets, rising early and sending them, saying, Oh, do not this abominable thing that I hate.)

What I have read and seen makes me sad, both for the witness and the state of our country and the state of Christianity in America. In Revelation 11 the Bible states that the two last day Prophets will be killed and left in the streets for three days because the people hated them so much for what they had said and to the point they sent gifts to each other. After hearing what all has been said in this thread and some others on here, I am convinced that there will be participating so called Christians in this party. Maybe even some here. Pray for me I always need it.

I've stated many time I disagree with what she is doing. But you and few others keep bashing the liberty council. But how is what they are doing any different than the ACLU?

 

The ACLU is allowed because Christians are supposed to be tolerant and just take it and not fight.

 

Liberty Council is viewed as awful because it's seen as these big bad Christians are trying to make people believe in God and show support for those who feel their Religious rights are violated

I would really like to hear some answer this above.

 

But I have been watching Uk game and really looking into what posters have saidin alot of these threads. What I have seen is people who profess to be Christians judge this lady and anyone who thinks she is right by her stand ( “Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. “Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? ...")

 

I have seen posters say that all she is after is the money, who has never spoken to this lady nor know her in any way accuse her and proclaim its truth ( Luke 23:10King James Version (KJV)

 

10 And the chief priests and scribes stood and vehemently accused him( Jesus).

 

I have seen in other threads these same posters quoting Bible verses to the fact you would think they were preachers and condemning others.

 

I have seen posters ridicule the looks of this lady including some so called Christians.

 

I have seen posters who quote Biblical references so out of context its obvious to anyone who has studied it that they have never read it or are going on what someone else has either said or told them whether it be a preacher, priest, or friend. The Bible clearly tells us to study to show ourself approved.

 

I have seen posters post pictures of preachers and made fun of them publically at the Federal hearing this past week. Jeremiah 44:4(Howbeit I sent unto you all my servants the prophets, rising early and sending them, saying, Oh, do not this abominable thing that I hate.)

What I have read and seen makes me sad, both for the witness and the state of our country and the state of Christianity in America. In Revelation 11 the Bible states that the two last day Prophets will be killed and left in the streets for three days because the people hated them so much for what they had said and to the point they sent gifts to each other. After hearing what all has been said in this thread and some others on here, I am convinced that there will be participating so called Christians in this party. Maybe even some here. Pray for me I always need it.

 

I think she is in it for the money and the fame now but I am a deeply flawed Christian and have no problems admitting that truth about myself.

I've stated many time I disagree with what she is doing. But you and few others keep bashing the liberty council. But how is what they are doing any different than the ACLU?

 

I've been around the Liberty Counsel before and seen how they work. I don't think they are any different than the ACLU and in fact are opposite sides of the same coin in my eyes. Doesn't excuse either.

[ATTACH]52212[/ATTACH]

...

 

I get what your going for but that statement is worded poorly.

I get what your going for but that statement is worded poorly.

 

Agreed

I also get when some one is a fake. And that's worded very plain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.