September 7, 201511 yr School cancelled at East Carter tomorrow due to the protests, Westboro Church and Presidential candidates. This is officially out of control at this point. Gonna be a zoo.
September 7, 201511 yr I almost want to drive down there and check out the hoopla. It does seem like it is getting out of control... Is Melini's still open in Grayson? Great place to eat, if you can make it through the gauntlet.
September 7, 201511 yr School cancelled at East Carter tomorrow due to the protests, Westboro Church and Presidential candidates. This is officially out of control at this point. Kinda funny that Westboro's aim is to be hated by everyone. In some crazy back door unintended way does that have a unifying effect on the sides already establishing polar opposite agendas to strangely come together with a common foe or will we just see a ridiculous situation with all three groups all screaming at each other. If there's ever a movie that scene right there should be an instant classic. I hope SNL works on a skit related to everyone illogically hating each other to the point people start getting confused of just what their stance is... humanity is a riot all by itself.
September 7, 201511 yr Author Protestors are in front of Judge Bunning's house. http://www.rcnky.com/articles/2015/09/07/anti-gay-christians-come-judge-bunnings-home-ft-thomas
September 7, 201511 yr Protesting at the courthouse is fine but they shouldn't be able to get close to a judge's home. JMO
September 7, 201511 yr Kinda funny that Westboro's aim is to be hated by everyone. In some crazy back door unintended way does that have a unifying effect on the sides already establishing polar opposite agendas to strangely come together with a common foe or will we just see a ridiculous situation with all three groups all screaming at each other. If there's ever a movie that scene right there should be an instant classic. I hope SNL works on a skit related to everyone illogically hating each other to the point people start getting confused of just what their stance is... humanity is a riot all by itself. :lol2:
September 7, 201511 yr I'm good with protesting on both sides but they need to stay away from this judges house and I am on the opposite side of him.
September 7, 201511 yr Davis has filed a petition with federal court to be released. I found the text of her petition. Dear Judge, It is against my religion to be in jail. I demand to be released because the first amendment says I can't go to jail. How dare you trample on my religious rights?! Sincerely, Kim Davis
September 7, 201511 yr Author A minister says if Judge Bunning does not repent he will ask the Grayson County sheriff to drive to Ft Thomas and arrest him.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.