Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kim Davis Found In Contempt

Featured Replies

The protests have already started here in Carter County, I can't even imagine how many people are coming in. Heard rumors (pay attention to the word rumors) that 1.7 million people have claimed to be coming here. I doubt it will even be a fraction of that but still if that many people come to Grayson I'll cry, I work in one of the only 4 hotels in this town

 

 

Religion is nuts. Someone will probably be murdered before all of this craziness is over with.

  • Replies 896
  • Views 73.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Okay.... let's have one person come forward on here and honestly say he thinks that Apostolic Avenger has a good look going on!

 

 

Sing along with those of us who care for the well-being of this lady:

 

Bringing in the shears

Bringing in the shears

We shall come rejoicing

Bringing in the shears

 

---SF

 

What does her being attractive or not have to do with topic. Disagree with her on substance , dipping to personal attacks on appearance is childish .

I really believe you are crossing a line. You can disagree with someone and be civil about it.

 

 

You may be right. But it's so damn much fun(and deserved) :) Still haven't heard one male on here say she's hot.

What does her being attractive or not have to do with topic. Disagree with her on substance , dipping to personal attacks on appearance is childish .

 

Yeah, but fun after a long day at the office and at the end of a long week.

 

I really believe you are crossing a line. You can disagree with someone and be civil about it.

 

I concur, this is about as petty as a person can be.

Yeah, but fun after a long day at the office and at the end of a long week.

 

What is humorous is a self proclaimed liberal and defender of women can say such vial things about a woman over and over.

 

One or two jokes fine . Now it's just turned into a hate fest just because you disagree with her .

 

You do realize how sexist you are coming off ?

Edited by LIPTON BASH

I concur, this is about as petty as a person can be.

 

You guys are about as much fun as a sleepover at Kim Davis' mudhut.

 

What is humorous is a self proclaimed liberal and defender of women can say such vial things about a woman over and over.

 

One or two jokes fin . Now it's just turned into a hate fest just because you disagree with her .

 

You do realize how sexist you are coming off ?

 

I'm trying to figure out what looks have to do with anything, and if this were a man in this position rather than Davis, would SF be making similar jokes?

What is humorous is a self proclaimed liberal and defender of women can say such vial things about a woman over and over.

 

One or two jokes fin . Now it's just turned into a hate fest just because you disagree with her .

 

You do realize how sexist you are coming off ?

 

 

I love women. I wish there were more women in politics. I will likely vote for one in the next Presidential election(Maybe not the one I'd like to vote for, i.e., Sen Warren). I love and respect women in general. I do NOT like and respect this backwoods bigot.

I'm trying to figure out what looks have to do with anything, and if this were a man in this position rather than Davis, would SF be making similar jokes?

 

yes...indeed he would. Very similar jokes.

I was sitting in the local courthouse parking lot a couple of weeks ago talking to a deputy when 4 women came out of the courthouse all dressed up. He said they were a couple and he knew it since he had worked a domestic at their home a weeks or so before.

 

About an hour later I was driving through downtown and the couple was exchanging vows on the Fountain Square right in the middle of town. No protesters no one making anything out of it, just a couple getting married.

 

Once the Davis thing dies down, this entire gay marriage thing will be a non-factor. In fact once this dies down will their even be a gay lobby anymore? Will gay issues even be politically relevant anymore?

I love women. I wish there were more women in politics. I will likely vote for one in the next Presidential election(Maybe not the one I'd like to vote for, i.e., Sen Warren). I love and respect women in general. I do NOT like and respect this backwoods bigot.

 

So you only treat women who agree with you with respect.

  • Author
The protests have already started here in Carter County' date=' I can't even imagine how many people are coming in. Heard rumors (pay attention to the word rumors) that 1.7 million people have claimed to be coming here. I doubt it will even be a fraction of that but still if that many people come to Grayson I'll cry, I work in one of the only 4 hotels in this town[/quote']

 

Technically there WILL be a fraction of 1.7M there.

Technically there WILL be a fraction of 1.7M there.

 

He's got jokes. Take a bow Clyde.

So you only treat women who agree with you with respect.

 

No, no. I work with many very conservative women that I have the utmost regard for. This one particular bigot, though, I find very hard to have respect for.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.