Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kim Davis Found In Contempt

Featured Replies

Curious what about her lights such a fire of hate in you? Is it because she is a woman?

 

I hear she smells like possum. Not fond of that smell. Nothing personal. Oh, and fact that she thinks bigoted religious hogwash ought to usurp the rule of law. That sort of turns me against her too.

  • Replies 896
  • Views 73.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Seems like Kim isn't too happy about what happened at the office today...

[ATTACH]52183[/ATTACH]

 

 

Mercy.... some man(or maybe two or four or more rednecks) has seen that woman in her bare panties. That would have to turn any man against womankind!

  • Author

The governor has stated he will not be calling a special session to discuss this issue.

Maybe one of her "cellie's" will catch her asleep and shank off that awful-looking "I've got the Holy Ghost" hair .

Mercy.... some man(or maybe two or four or more rednecks) has seen that woman in her bare panties. That would have to turn any man against womankind!

You have some serious issues.

When is Mrs. Davis up for re-election?
She was elected in 2014 on a 4-year term. Her term will end in January of 2019.
You have some serious issues.

 

 

LOL !!! You think there is one person on here with an XY-pair would want to jump all over that Apostolic Hayseed???

I hear she smells like possum. Not fond of that smell. Nothing personal. Oh, and fact that she thinks bigoted religious hogwash ought to usurp the rule of law. That sort of turns me against her too.

 

Mercy.... some man(or maybe two or four or more rednecks) has seen that woman in her bare panties. That would have to turn any man against womankind!

 

Maybe one of her "cellie's" will catch her asleep and shank off that awful-looking "I've got the Holy Ghost" hair .

 

And I get bashed for saying gay rights stuff.

 

I need a vacation.

And I get bashed for saying gay rights stuff.

 

I need a vacation.

 

 

Okay.... let's have one person come forward on here and honestly say he thinks that Apostolic Avenger has a good look going on!

 

 

Sing along with those of us who care for the well-being of this lady:

 

Bringing in the shears

Bringing in the shears

We shall come rejoicing

Bringing in the shears

 

---SF

The protests have already started here in Carter County, I can't even imagine how many people are coming in. Heard rumors (pay attention to the word rumors) that 1.7 million people have claimed to be coming here. I doubt it will even be a fraction of that but still if that many people come to Grayson I'll cry, I work in one of the only 4 hotels in this town

Mercy.... some man(or maybe two or four or more rednecks) has seen that woman in her bare panties. That would have to turn any man against womankind!

 

I really believe you are crossing a line. You can disagree with someone and be civil about it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.