Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kim Davis Found In Contempt

Featured Replies

  • Replies 896
  • Views 73.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, now that is true. :lol2:

 

That said, she was given every opportunity to go back to her home. Apparently her home must be worse than Big Sandy Regional.

Ms. Davis is one ugly woman, inside and out.

 

Thrice divorced ? Four men actually married this woman? Really? Maybe the same man married her four times. I'm straight but I would marry a man if she was the only female option I had.

The money grab is on and clear in this one. That is worse than not being willing to give the licenses. She is using her faith to make a buck.

 

I believe "heaven can wait".

Ms. Davis is one ugly woman, inside and out.

 

Thrice divorced ? Four men actually married this woman? Really? Maybe the same man married her four times. I'm straight but I would marry a man if she was the only female option I had.

 

I'm sure you are just a peach of a catch. :ohbrother:

 

Her looks have absolutely nothing to do with this topic.

Yeah.

 

"I sed I ain't murryin no queerosexuals."

:lol2:

I'm sure you are just a peach of a catch. :ohbrother:

 

Her looks have absolutely nothing to do with this topic.

 

 

Her inner nastiness sure as hell does.

Ms. Davis is one ugly woman, inside and out.

 

Thrice divorced ? Four men actually married this woman? Really? Maybe the same man married her four times. I'm straight but I would marry a man if she was the only female option I had.

 

Really? While I don't agree with her actions, she may be a fine person. What she looks like has 0 to do with any of this. I do question her commitment to God's word as it relates to this subject, but I won't judge her as a person because of what she looks like.

 

What IS IT with people?!

I'm judging her on her bigotry and her using "God's authority" logic in her job to discriminate, and her wanting to be a martyr, and her wanting to make a buck, and her wanting 15 minutes of fame, and her being stupid as hell and... All that aside, I still find it ball-numbing that four dudes have gone to the courthouse with her to get a marriage license. At least three of them had enough sense to find their way back to the courthouse to rid themselves of her. LOL

The money grab is on and clear in this one. That is worse than not being willing to give the licenses. She is using her faith to make a buck.

 

I believe "heaven can wait".

 

She is using this for money, while she too is being used.

 

I wonder what her lawyers are telling her? Purhaps they are nudging her to stand up for herself and stay in jail, "you'll" make millions", just so THEY (the lawyers and their group) can get the attention?

 

BTW, did they inform her that GoFundMe has a new policy?

SCOTUS has never ruled on this. It is not the same.

 

As I said before, a law ,is a law, is a law….the choice to enforce sways greatly with the whims of the people

I'm judging her on her bigotry and her using "God's authority" logic in her job to discriminate, and her wanting to be a martyr, and her wanting to make a buck, and her wanting 15 minutes of fame, and her being stupid as hell and... All that aside, I still find it ball-numbing that four dudes have gone to the courthouse with her to get a marriage license. At least three of them had enough sense to find their way back to the courthouse to rid themselves of her. LOL

 

Way to represent….yet somehow you would expect people to be on your side, even if they are against her. Your message is fairly loud and clear, it proves the point that we all discriminate in one way or another….some just have less tact doing it.

I'm judging her on her bigotry and her using "God's authority" logic in her job to discriminate, and her wanting to be a martyr, and her wanting to make a buck, and her wanting 15 minutes of fame, and her being stupid as hell and... All that aside, I still find it ball-numbing that four dudes have gone to the courthouse with her to get a marriage license. At least three of them had enough sense to find their way back to the courthouse to rid themselves of her. LOL

 

I have my skepticism about her motives. And I do find her stance on same sex marriage a out and out contadiction to her own circumstances. HOWEVER, I find the comments about her looks equally reprhensible. Not one of us should judge anyone by their looks. None of us. I hope for her sake she is doing this out a true conviction in her heart. Because God knoes... and using Him to garner money or fame may just be a bit more unforgivable than actually issuing the licenses to same sex couples.

I have my skepticism about her motives. And I do find her stance on same sex marriage a out and out contadiction to her own circumstances. HOWEVER, I find the comments about her looks equally reprhensible. Not one of us should judge anyone by their looks. None of us. I hope for her sake she is doing this out a true conviction in her heart. Because God knoes... and using Him to garner money or fame may just be a bit more unforgivable than actually issuing the licenses to same sex couples.

 

We do agree on several of these points...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.