September 3, 201511 yr WAIT!!!! Kim Davis is a Democrat??? Has that been mentioned anywhere? I never thought about it, but if she was a Republican all we would have heard would have been. "Republican Kentucky Clerk, refuses to issue license". I have only heard one time that she was a Democrat, wonder why that's being left out of the narrative? Maybe it was brought up that she is a Democrat in one of the threads I've not read them all...but I'll bet if she had an ® by her name it would be by her name in every article or screen shot of her on TV. Come on, JD. She isn't a democrat. Just because she has a D by her name doesn't make her a democrat. :lol2:
September 3, 201511 yr so they can still issue without her approval? How does that work? Judge Executive
September 3, 201511 yr Author Come on, JD. She isn't a democrat. Just because she has a D by her name doesn't make her a democrat. :lol2: You ever hear the code words "local Democrat?"
September 3, 201511 yr Come on, JD. She isn't a democrat. Just because she has a D by her name doesn't make her a democrat. :lol2: How soon we forget. The Republican Party freed the slaves.
September 3, 201511 yr You ever hear the code words "local Democrat?" The Commonwealth is bursting at the seams with them.
September 3, 201511 yr Author The Commonwealth is bursting at the seams with them. Maybe this term is just a southern thing. Down there it's often used to convey that the person is black.
September 3, 201511 yr Author Since marriage is civil license as far as the county/state goes does the clerk also have to sign a document when two people are divorced? For the folks who know way more scripture than I do is there anything in there about divorce being against God's will?
September 3, 201511 yr Author Did the judge put the son in jail since he refused? He was not charged. I guess he could be fired.
September 3, 201511 yr Since marriage is civil license as far as the county/state goes does the clerk also have to sign a document when two people are divorced? For the folks who know way more scripture than I do is there anything in there about divorce being against God's will? Divorce decrees are signed off by a judge.
September 3, 201511 yr I believe we do it all the time...uhh, Colorado, Washington, are we listening ? SCOTUS has never ruled on this. It is not the same.
September 3, 201511 yr For the folks who know way more scripture than I do is there anything in there about divorce being against God's will? It's certainly not what God intends, but two allowances are given in the New Testament: unfaithfulness and abandonment.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.