Ashley Madison website hacked; 32M names leaked

PurplePride92

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While this is certainly interesting and entertaining, I feel very bad for innocent people who are going to be hurt or embarrassed by this hack. What about the wife who knew about the affair but decided to work through the issue with her husband (or vice versa) but certainly wanted to keep things private? What about the employees of the homebuilding business or dentist who may lose their jobs because the business has to cut back or shut down because of negative publicity. I feel bad for families who are going to be torn apart because of this.

I feel guilty because as I type this post, I also cannot wait to hear the next big name come out...

While this is certainly interesting and entertaining, I feel very bad for innocent people who are going to be hurt or embarrassed by this hack. What about the wife who knew about the affair but decided to work through the issue with her husband (or vice versa) but certainly wanted to keep things private? What about the employees of the homebuilding business or dentist who may lose their jobs because the business has to cut back or shut down because of negative publicity. I feel bad for families who are going to be torn apart because of this.

I feel guilty because as I type this post, I also cannot wait to hear the next big name come out...

Agree, agree, and agree.