Ashley Madison website hacked; 32M names leaked

PurplePride92

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Journalists and security experts quickly noted that there were 15,000 .mil or .gov e-mail addresses among those used for the site.

Under military rules, philanderers can be punished by a year in confinement and a dishonorable discharge, which means losing their pension, Slate reported.

“I wonder how many military retirements will be dropped tomorrow,” one person wrote on Twitter. “It certainly be an interesting few weeks.”

Don?t gloat about the Ashley Madison leak. It?s about way more than infidelity. - The Washington Post

Yeah but you get around quite a bit...do you know them or KNOW them? :lol2:

One of them is a jeweler who tried to sell me an engagement ring when I was shopping around for them before I proposed to my wife. I gave him my budget, neighborhood of $3K, and gave a description of what I was looking for, and he sat down and designed a ring for me. He showed it to me, I liked it, and asked what he thought the price would be. $14K. When I told him there was no way, he said, "But isn't she worth it to you?" ...like I wasn't going to spend that kind of money because I didn't think she was actually worth it.

I gave him some VERY choice words and told him where he could shove his ring design, and then told him I'd never be back through the doors.

Sad part is, the dude had taken over the business from his father, and the store has been around NKY since 1953. A lot of my family has bought engagement rings & jewelry, and had watches repaired over the years. Now pretty much all of us are done with them.

Not gonna lie...I grinned when I read his name.