Ashley Madison website hacked; 32M names leaked

PurplePride92

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about that guy's family? This is how they find out? I'm not cool with this.

I think that any way a family finds out is going to be gut wrenching. Don't shoot the messenger though; blame the cheaters who put their families in this situation.

On KSR today they said there were about 50 accounts with Whitehouse Email Addresses.

Hilarious and disturbing at the same time. The disturbing part is that these people run the country and are apparently not smart enough to use a different email address. I don't condone cheating, but if you use a Whitehouse.gov email to do it, you obviously have a lot more money than you do sense.

On the other hand I know nothing about the site and whether it allows you to just choose an email and sign up, or if you have to verify it in some way. That would make a big difference in my mind before condeming the people on the list.

I think that any way a family finds out is going to be gut wrenching. Don't shoot the messenger though; blame the cheaters who put their families in this situation.

I agree, but there are ways to go about doing that w/out humiliating children and spouses publicly.

I'm not sure how this site works, but how does anyone know if they actually cheated? Or what if they did, confessed, and worked through it? Or what if their spouse was OK with them using the site? Why is it now gossip fodder?

And even if marriages are unraveling over this, that's between people who aren't me.

I'm not sure how this site works, but how does anyone know if they actually cheated? Or what if they did, confessed, and worked through it? Or what if their spouse was OK with them using the site? Why is it now gossip fodder?

And even if marriages are unraveling over this, that's between people who aren't me.

I have no idea how it works but in my book, if you are on a website like that and searching while married, whether you've actually had relations with someone is irrelevant. JMO

Either that or they can be very selective, I don't think AM guarantees results for $49 for all men.

That is not the point. The point is for every man that is cheating there is a woman cheating too. Either the percentage is roughly the same or when a woman cheats she cheats with multiple partners.

Also:

About 70 percent of married men admitted to cheating on their wives! Another study found that 2/3 of women are not aware of their husband's affair. I can relate to that — It took a long time until I found out myself — when I decided to check his phone.

What about the women? Most statistics found that about 50 to 60 percent of women admitted to having an affair. This one really shocked me. Are there really millions of cheating women in the states? I never even imagined these statistics.

Cheating Statistics: Do Men Cheat More Than Women? | Fox News Magazine