Ashley Madison website hacked; 32M names leaked

PurplePride92

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a feeling divorce attorneys are gonna be busy tomorrow.

giphy.gif

* Please note: that's a joke in poor taste, I know, but it's strange being in a business where if the world was a decent place, nobody would ever need you... I compensate with the joking.

Good heavens I just saw the twitter feed. It's worse than I imagined. They're not just listing names, they're giving details about people's professional lives as well.

Yeah it's looks like they are trying to figure out who each person is before they post the names.

NKY Builder on the list also...again I bet someone on here knows him.

Good heavens I just saw the twitter feed. It's worse than I imagined. They're not just listing names, they're giving details about people's professional lives as well.

And talking trash before names are released. What would you do if this wasn't your info and somebody used your identity? How do you disprove that?

And talking trash before names are released. What would you do if this wasn't your info and somebody used your identity? How do you disprove that?

With great difficulty. If your name goes on that list today and folks see it, good luck convincing them it wasn't you.

Rich D.C. residents like to cheat on their spouses, according to dating Web site for cheating spouses - The Washington Post

Ashley Madison claims to have more than 59,000 people registered on the site with a D.C. Zip code. (Note: This does include people who register for the site while visiting D.C. using a city Zip code.)

And the neighborhood with the most cheaters? Capitol Hill, the land of politicians, staffers and lobbyists.

The dating Web site says 10.4 percent of Capitol Hill residents are registered on the Web site. Tenleytown and Takoma Park finished second and third, respectively. With the exception of Capitol Hill, all of the top 10 D.C. neighborhoods are in the Northwest portion of the city, with the majority of the neighborhoods in affluent upper Northwest.