Ashley Madison website hacked; 32M names leaked

PurplePride92

That is not the point. The point is for every man that is cheating there is a woman cheating too. Either the percentage is roughly the same or when a woman cheats she cheats with multiple partners.

Also:

About 70 percent of married men admitted to cheating on their wives! Another study found that 2/3 of women are not aware of their husband's affair. I can relate to that — It took a long time until I found out myself — when I decided to check his phone.

What about the women? Most statistics found that about 50 to 60 percent of women admitted to having an affair. This one really shocked me. Are there really millions of cheating women in the states? I never even imagined these statistics.

Cheating Statistics: Do Men Cheat More Than Women? | Fox News Magazine

Is this quote from you and if so, is there something you'd like to tell us?

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, but there are ways to go about doing that w/out humiliating children and spouses publicly.

The only way that happens is if the cheater never gets caught. When was the last time you heard of a couple getting divorced and not knowing why they aren't together anymore? It's always common knowledge sooner or later.

I'm not sure how this site works, but how does anyone know if they actually cheated? Or what if they did, confessed, and worked through it? Or what if their spouse was OK with them using the site? Why is it now gossip fodder?

And even if marriages are unraveling over this, that's between people who aren't me.

The site blatantly advertises to married people who want to cheat on their spouse discreetly. They are a huge sponsor to the Howard Stern Show so I used to hear their commercials all of the time. I simply don't have it in me to have any sympathy for any of them who are exposed knowing that the site is intentionally setting out to not only offer up easy access for infidelity but they profit off of it as well. Every single person who signed up to that site and paid for its services that is married is getting what they deserve IMO. Not only should they have known better but why in the hell are they married in the first place?

That is not the point. The point is for every man that is cheating there is a woman cheating too. Either the percentage is roughly the same or when a woman cheats she cheats with multiple partners.

Also:

About 70 percent of married men admitted to cheating on their wives! Another study found that 2/3 of women are not aware of their husband's affair. I can relate to that — It took a long time until I found out myself — when I decided to check his phone.

What about the women? Most statistics found that about 50 to 60 percent of women admitted to having an affair. This one really shocked me. Are there really millions of cheating women in the states? I never even imagined these statistics.

Cheating Statistics: Do Men Cheat More Than Women? | Fox News Magazine

I feel ya, I was just thinking about that 1 to 19 on AM.

I worked most of my life in a workplace where there were around 8 to 1 woman to man ratio...yes I know from watching, listening and counseling them they cheap at a much higher rate than people think.

I feel ya, I was just thinking about that 1 to 19 on AM.

I worked most of my life in a workplace where there were around 8 to 1 woman to man ratio...yes I know from watching, listening and counseling them they cheap at a much higher rate than people think.

The simple truth about the way the world works is that women don't have to seek out affairs on the Internet. Most will get propositioned the second they show even the slightest bit of interest in a man. As a collective, we're excellent as interpreting even a simple act of kindness as an expression of insatiable lust. To paraphrase the fella: It's our clumsy vanity.