Is the KDP implying an (R) candidate is gay? Are they gay shamin him?

I think they are just saying that 1) He is skipping on what he is supposed to be doing. And 2) this is what he was doing (something that wasn't important to skip his duties).

I could agree up to the point where that showed the actor having the toe nail decorations.

And if what you say is true then the KDP certainly has changed their tune about people doing their elected job since they had no problems with ALG missing an entire year of work while campaigning against McConnell. Hypocrites and homophobes.

Oh please! Any politician seeking a higher office or election will miss. And can still do their job while campaigning, look at most of the 16? 17? Or is it 18 GOP presidential candidates?

Not sure about the nail decorations, I sure didn't take it as anything other than that he missed court to be pampered, which was the topic of the commercial. He wasn't missing work for the public, which running for another office, a higher office, would be.

Let's see what the gay communities opinion of this is, so far it doesn't seem like they are saying anything, I guess they don't see it as a gay thing?

I know some straight guys that get this done as well, they, along with I don't see it as being a thing only gay guys get done.

Oh please! Any politician seeking a higher office or election will miss. And can still do their job while campaigning, look at most of the 16? 17? Or is it 18 GOP presidential candidates?

Not sure about the nail decorations, I sure didn't take it as anything other than that he missed court to be pampered, which was the topic of the commercial. He wasn't missing work for the public, which running for another office, a higher office, would be.

Let's see what the gay communities opinion of this is, so far it doesn't seem like they are saying anything, I guess they don't see it as a gay thing?

I know some straight guys that get this done as well, they, along with I don't see it as being a thing only gay guys get done.

Really? Seeking a higher office is working for the public (I find calling holding political office public service a huge oxymoron anyway but I digress) while neglecting the job you were elected to do. :rolleyes:

And for the record I've always felt like if you're going to campaign for another office you should resign the one you currently hold because you can't do both, especially on the national level.

I am certainly no expert here but I don't think there is enough to stand on for a tangent attack.

No toe art. Beside that point, I cannot ever see a Dem "gay-shaming" (whatever that means) somebody.

FWIW, I don't see why anybody, regardless of party, would "gay-shame" somebody.

Democrat Peters Bashes DeMaio: 'Gay Man Running as a Republican' - Breitbart

Dem. Congressman Posts Article Calling Gay Republican Opponent a 'Mary' | National Review Online

I didn't get that impression but then again I've had pedicures myself. Fought my wife for years, wish I hadn't waited so long.

As is always the case and as will always be the case, people are gonna see what they want to see.

The first word that came to mind for me when seeing the video was "ridiculous".

Campaign adds can get pretty stupid, but that almost felt like a parody of how stupid slam adds can get.

I always get a kick out of the faceless voice that we never see who speaks with such attitude. Who are these people, and can they really take themselves seriously while they're recording the voice for such adds?

I guess we need to brace ourselves because for the next year we have to stomach the constant barrage of this kind of stupidity unless you're quick with hitting the mute button.

Campaign adds can get pretty stupid, but that almost felt like a parody of how stupid slam adds can get.

I always get a kick out of the faceless voice that we never see who speaks with such attitude. Who are these people, and can they really take themselves seriously while they're recording the voice for such adds?

I guess we need to brace ourselves because for the next year we have to stomach the constant barrage of this kind of stupidity unless you're quick with hitting the mute button.

Already had a phone call from Rand Paul.

Could you imagine if you lived in a battleground state? Sometimes I wish all primaries were one day or more even, but then I think of the all the ads and crap. Ok, we can continues to be insignificant.