Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Shooting in Charleston, SC

Featured Replies

I'm shocked that some crazy person hadn't already took an assault rifle and mowed down a lot of black protesters in places like Baltimore or Ferguson.

 

The world is nuts.

  • Replies 322
  • Views 22.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Question - were these people murdered because of race or of faith or of both?

  • Author
I'm shocked that some crazy person hadn't already took an assault rifle and mowed down a lot of black protesters in places like Baltimore or Ferguson.

 

The world is nuts.

 

Sadly, I see that day coming.

I'll admit that most stories like this don't seem to bother me as much as this one. Not sure why. Just a sickening feeling all day after reading it.

Speaking of race, I'm still stunned a state flies the Stars and Bars over the capitol.

Speaking of race, I'm still stunned a state flies the Stars and Bars over the capitol.

 

South Carolina....hmmm.

Speaking of race, I'm still stunned a state flies the Stars and Bars over the capitol.

 

Makes two of us.

100% race.

 

It happened at a church; therefore, it is an attack upon Christians.

 

I do not see black and white here...or green, purple, or orange!

It happened at a church; therefore, it is an attack upon Christians.

 

I do not see black and white here...or green, purple, or orange!

 

Even though the shooter was a supporter of apartheid and he said during the shooting when he was begged to stop: "He just said, 'I have to do it. You rape our women and you're taking over our country."

 

I don't think he was talking about Christians...

It happened at a church; therefore, it is an attack upon Christians.

 

I do not see black and white here...or green, purple, or orange!

 

If you wanted to shoot multiple black people an AME church would be a place you would go.

Even though the shooter was a supporter of apartheid and he said during the shooting when he was begged to stop: "He just said, 'I have to do it. You rape our women and you're taking over our country."

 

I don't think he was talking about Christians...

 

He still did it at a church.

If you wanted to shoot multiple black people an AME church would be a place you would go.

 

He still did it at a church.

He still did it at a church.

 

So if I shoot up people in a candy store, it's because I hate candy?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.