Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cardinals2745

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Cardinals2745

  1. Not hating the player - check out my posts where I congratulated him on his verbal offer. It is not a scholarship until the NLI is signed in 2017/2018. Good luck to the young man.
  2. The topic is about the offer. It is a verbal offer, but not a scholarship until he signs the NLI. Congratulations to the young man for the verbal offer. Good luck on signing day, too. You will need to continue to develop over the next 2 years to prove to Toledo, and possibly other schools should you rescind the verbal offer, that you can play at the D1 level.
  3. neither to me getting back to topic Verbal offers are not scholarships until the NLI is signed.
  4. as if this is the pinnacle of my existence :sarcastic:
  5. Considering that you do not believe the Bible is the word of God, then there is nothing that you really can do to me.
  6. No scholarship was offered. It was a verbal commitment. There is a difference.
  7. Recruiting FAQs Can I make a verbal commitment to a school and sign an NLI with a different school? Yes. A verbal commitment, stating publicly one's intentions to attend a certain institution, is a non-binding, oral agreement between you and the institution. The only binding nature of the commitment is your word and the institution's promise. The NLI program does not recognize verbal commitments. It is not uncommon for a student to verbally commit to one institution and subsequently sign an NLI with another institution. And, on some occasions, a school may accept your verbal commitement and later offer the NLI to another prospective student-athlete.
  8. Incorrect. Cannot offer a scholarship without a national letter of intent. There can be a verbal commitment, but not an offer.
  9. Sorry, dude. No National Letter of Intent - No Scholarship
  10. No hate here. Just a bunch of BGPers who do not want the truth to be told about many topics.
  11. Obviously. No NLI, yet - No scholarship, yet
  12. He hasn't earned a scholarship. He received a verbal commitment which can be taken away by either party.
  13. Not bashing him. He has a long way to go before he is ready for Toledo. I would say the same for any incoming sophomore without much varsity experience.
  14. I saw him play a couple of times last season. I believe he has a long way to go.
  15. This is a website. I do not care how anybody perceives me. Period. I have told theguru that and he can ban my name at anytime. Facts are facts and that is what I posted.
  16. How is it bashing the player when it represents his total statistics from the 2014-2015 season?
  17. It is a verbal commit based upon his pedigree. I know how the recruiting process works.
  18. Not bashing the kid I am bashing the idiocy of the process. You are just twisting the agenda around to meet your needs because I am an outspoken Christian and you cannot stand it because what I speak is the Truth.
  19. You do not read much as I saw him play last year. Good player, just not ready for Toledo, yet.
  20. It is hard to believe that Toledo would grant a verbal commit to somebody who in essence has not played varsity basketball.
  21. No panties here. But, since you want to continue attacking the Christian, then I will forgive you by turning the other cheek.
  22. I have seen him play. It is just a verbal commit which can be taken away by either party. They can give a 5 year old a verbal commitment.
  23. He still scored less than 1 point a game, on average, in 9 games of varsity action as a freshman. How does this warrant him a verbal commit to Toledo?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.