Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Shooting in Charleston, SC

Featured Replies

Arrested in March on drug charges. Now there's a surprise. Drugs and guns don't mix.

  • Replies 322
  • Views 22.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glad this turd burglar was caught...man he is going to enjoy prison...I think Gen Pop would be more appropriate than a solitary death row cell.

A black church in Memphis had a shot fired into the church this morning.

Who was it debating me that our society isn't more violent today?

  • Author
Glad this turd burglar was caught...man he is going to enjoy prison...I think Gen Pop would be more appropriate than a solitary death row cell.

There is a song going through my mind now, first word is Prison and the second word describes a female dog.

Who was it debating me that our society isn't more violent today?

 

Pretty much every violent crime spiked around 1990ish and has been on a decline ever since. I actually think murder and manslaughter are very close to pre 1960 levels.

 

I think it's all a matter of how things are looked at and reported.

There is a song going through my mind now, first word is Prison and the second word describes a female dog.

 

A Bob and Tom Classic!!!

He has been arrested per reports.

 

Arrested in NC.

 

Arrested during a traffic stop.

And that stuff Clyde posted about supporting apartheid? What the devil does he know about apartheid? Mandela was elected president there literally days after he was born. How does this happen?

 

Obviously he's deranged and a great candidate for prosecution under terrorism laws, but... good heavens.

 

I was thinking the same thing. Apartheid stopped in South Africa in 1994 - 21 years ago - the same age as this guy. What did his parents teach him or who gave him influence growing up?

I was thinking the same thing. Apartheid stopped in South Africa in 1994 - 21 years ago - the same age as this guy. What did his parents teach him or who gave him influence growing up?

 

I guess it's fitting, because he has a 1994 haircut.

 

In all seriousness, I really don't understand it. I mean, I'm almost 30 and I was too young to grasp what was going on with it.

Have they released what type of gun he used? I read he reloaded the gun five times.

Have they released what type of gun he used? I read he reloaded the gun five times.

 

.45 his dad bought him for his birthday.

Pretty much every violent crime spiked around 1990ish and has been on a decline ever since. I actually think murder and manslaughter are very close to pre 1960 levels. I think it's all a matter of how things are looked at and reported.

 

As a guy who grew up in the 90s I don't remember anything close to what we're seeing today. OJ is all I remember.

Prison is too kind. Gas Chamber would be better for this piece of waste.

As a guy who grew up in the 90s I don't remember anything close to what we're seeing today. OJ is all I remember.

 

Just because you don't remember doesn't make it true. Stats show mass shootings today occur less often than 20 years ago.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.