June 18, 201511 yr outside of a black church, several confirmed dead. Shooter in still on the loose and is white. Police investigating shooting in Charleston, S.C.
June 18, 201511 yr Author Could a mod please correct the title to Charleston. Argggg Auto correct. Thank you.....
June 18, 201511 yr Breaks my heart. It's a beautiful church in a beautiful city. Beautiful people. Historic. Makes me sick seeing this happen where I am from.
June 18, 201511 yr Shooting was in an AME church... Say what you will, but I was surprised to read "suspect is a clean-shaven white male" in the article.
June 18, 201511 yr A little girl survived because her grandmother told her to play dead. Another woman is spared so that she can "spread the message of what took place"? I hope they catch this piece of doo doo and that he gets killed in the take-down. I don't want to see his face plasterd all over the media. God bless the victims and their families.
June 18, 201511 yr Shooter reportedly came into the church and stayed for about an hour before opening fire. Police did take one guy into custody last night who had a similar appearance as the shooter. I assume he was released.
June 18, 201511 yr Crazy. Just saw it pop up on my breaking news feed. A church? Come on people!!!! They were reading numbers this morning on the Today show how churches and schools - both sanctuaries in which one would not think a lot of shootings take place - is actually higher than people believe.
June 18, 201511 yr Am praying for that community. No words for acts as horrible as this, hopefully he will be caught soon.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.