Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Shooting in Charleston, SC

Featured Replies

One report says the shooter started yelling that "you rape our women and are taking over our country."

  • Replies 322
  • Views 22.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is the picture. Am I the only one that isn't sure if the suspect is white? Granted it's not a very good picture...

 

CHxooTtWsAA_oWE.jpg

Am I the only one who thinks the suspect doesn't look white? attachment.php?attachmentid=51076

 

Def need a better picture.

One report says the shooter started yelling that "you rape our women and are taking over our country."

 

Here is the picture. Am I the only one that isn't sure if the suspect is white? Granted it's not a very good picture...

 

[ATTACH=CONFIG]51076[/ATTACH]

 

And to clarify: it doesn't matter if the suspect is white or black. Absolutely heinous crime either way.

CHyYMkWXAAMmCuJ.png

 

Wow. For some reason I had someone older pegged. There are some deranged folks in this world.

Before the anti gun people go on a roll was there a sign that said no guns?

  • Author
Before the anti gun people go on a roll was there a sign that said no guns?

No signs needed for a church. Unless you have permission, or LEO, you cannot bring guns into a church.

 

But, even if there was no law on this, I don't think many churches would allow people to carry into house of God

Kid is barely 21. What in the world happened to him to make him have such a jaded view of the world already?! This is beyond sad.

No signs needed for a church. Unless you have permission' date=' or LEO, you cannot bring guns into a church. But, even if there was no law on this, I don't think many churches would allow people to carry into house of God[/quote']

 

Unfortunate that people are sitting ducks and weren't protected by a sticker or metal sign.

Unfortunate that people are sitting ducks and weren't protected by a sticker or metal sign.

 

Or a law that prevents the mentally ill from purchasing firearms. I agree, really unfortunate.

Pictures of the shooter are showing that he supports apartheid in South Africa.

The following was posted on the N.Y. Times website this a.m. I simply post it for informational purposes ... as a contrast to the predictable pro-gun sentiments that often dominate these message boards.

 

***********************************

 

" ... we’ll never understand what motivates anyone to enter one of our places of worship and take the life of another,' the governor said."

 

Indulge me as I throw out a couple hypotheticals:

 

• Hysterical, paranoid gun culture enabled by states trying to outdo each other with permissiveness

 

• Hysterical, hate-mongering right-wing TV "news," talk show hosts, web sites

 

• Foaming-at-the-mouth incitements to racism

 

• Continued un- and underemployment

 

Most of these could be addressed by people of intelligence and good will. I wonder where we could find some."

No signs needed for a church. Unless you have permission, or LEO, you cannot bring guns into a church.

 

But, even if there was no law on this, I don't think many churches would allow people to carry into house of God

Where is this law? I'd like to read it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.