Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Shooting in Charleston, SC

Featured Replies

  • Author
It's nuts to say that there was any other motivation then race. He chose a church because it's supposed to be a place of peace and safety and least likely to have someone armed to stop him.

Agreed.

 

It can happen at any church, but if I was a member of a black church, or a synagogue or mosque, I would strongly consider carrying.

  • Replies 322
  • Views 22.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Please provide a link to that. I've been watching Fox off and on most of the day and I've heard no one express that sentiment.

 

Again, to be fair, it was the pastor who first mentioned it, but Doocy brought it up again as a point. I'm not saying it's FoxNews, but I wish Doocy would have really questioned the pastor on how he could see it in any other way than being racial.

 

Fox's Steve Doocy: It's Extraordinary That Charleston Church Shooting Is Being Called A Hate Crime | Video | Media Matters for America

FWIW, I believe there is an active war against Christianity more than almost anyone else. In no way do I think this tragedy was motivated by anti-Christianity feelings.

 

All signs point to racial motivation. Either way, it is a horrible, horrible tragedy. We can sit and point to things and say would have could have should have all day, but the fact of the matter is 9 people died. Tragedy.

I won't defend Doocy's statements (and I hadn't heard them) but I'll bet neither of the "unbiased" sources you cited will have anything negative to say about Obama's politicization of it just a few hours later.

It was tragedy no matter what.

I won't defend Doocy's statements (and I hadn't heard them) but I'll bet neither of the "unbiased" sources you cited will have anything negative to say about Obama's politicization of it just a few hours later.

 

I don't think anyone said the sources were unbiased. They did however report exactly what was said. You didn't think it was said and asked for a link. We gave it to you.

I don't think anyone said the sources were unbiased. They did however report exactly what was said. You didn't think it was said and asked for a link. We gave it to you.

 

When you provide MediaMatters, you have as much credibility as you give Fox.

When you provide MediaMatters, you have as much credibility as you give Fox.

 

Well the link has the video from Fox so I'm failing to see how it is inaccurate.

  • Author
When you provide MediaMatters, you have as much credibility as you give Fox.

But it was a link to a clip from Fox And Friends, don't read the article, watch the Fox And Friends clip. So if one provides a link to a video of a Fox show, you dismiss it as not being credible? Fascinating!!

I will pray for you, mcpapa.

 

I will pray for you as well, AJG.

 

Can you throw some of those my way too? I'll take all I can get.

  • Author
I won't defend Doocy's statements (and I hadn't heard them) but I'll bet neither of the "unbiased" sources you cited will have anything negative to say about Obama's politicization of it just a few hours later.

 

To be fair, I don't listen to any comments from the president. Nor would what he says sway my opinion. And as I lol at it we are pretty much in agreement on the tragedy

Can you throw some of those my way too? I'll take all I can get.

 

Yep, throw me in there too.

  • Author

Supposably the roommate said the kid was planning this for 6 months? Yet he said nothing to anyone?

 

If true, him, and anyone else who fail to inform the authorities, should be charged with accessory to the crime and obstruction

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.