Big Brother 17

LOOGY

While I agree that Liz should not win, I think that there is some risk in taking her to the final 2, especially for Vanessa. You've got to think that there is pretty good odds that she would get Julia and Austin's votes. Wouldn't she only need 2 more? I could see somebody voting against her just because they are upset at how she got them out.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While I agree that Liz should not win, I think that there is some risk in taking her to the final 2, especially for Vanessa. You've got to think that there is pretty good odds that she would get Julia and Austin's votes. Wouldn't she only need 2 more? I could see somebody voting against her just because they are upset at how she got them out.

I think there's 9 jurors, so you'd need five votes to win.

She would need 3 others. Vanessa would easily win against Liz, as would Steve. If it's Vanessa vs. Steve, I think Vanessa wins, but could see it going either way.

If she wins the final HoH, she'll have won more competitions (HoH & POV) than any other houseguest in Big Brother history. That's impressive, as is the fact that everyone knew she was manipulating everyone the entire game and no one has been able to do anything about it.

I think the major difference is Vanessa has won competitions. Derek didn't win anything.

She hasn't won any more HoH's than Derrick did, but she has won a couple Veto's that Derrick did not.

Also, Derrick never went on the block. Never was even really considered that I remember. That was pretty impressive, IMO.

It was a blah season, won't be memorable at all but it wasn't a total clunker. All the people that could have been the most entertaining went out in the first 5 or so weeks. Vanessa had the best gameplay but Steve made the best move at the end for him to win. Glad he did and his reaction was amazing.