Big Brother 17

LOOGY

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They've already done this stupid twin twist before. It sucked then, it'll suck again.

Only one currently in the house it could be is Meg IMO. I'm thinking it's someone who enters tonight.

I've seen some photos on spoiler sites as to who the twins are, and I don't think that they even look that much alike. I think that the twist will be discovered fairly early in the game.

• 2 weeks later...
No argument there. She's just made it obvious that she's going to be up Clay's rear end the entire time, and that's annoying to watch.

So far I can't come to really like or root for any of them, they are all trying too hard to play the game and are all coming off like a bunch of fakes.

I've only watched the live shows so far so I don't really have a good feel for everyone yet.

Maybe it's hangover from Amazing Race or maybe there are 2 other big reasons but I like Jackie.

One thing I'll say for this group, they came out playing. I like the BB Takeover twist.

Let's discuss what Day said about why they voted her out instead of Audrey. After all of the controversy in BB15 do you think the other players really are afraid to vote Audrey out because of her history and that if they do they'll be stamped as bigoted?

I've also only watched the shows this year, so I'm not up on any spoilers or the like, but I really like the houseguests so far.

Really no one that I dislike yet. Big fan of the Austin, Vanessa, Liz, and Becky group. John is probably my favorite so far though.

I've only watched the live shows so far so I don't really have a good feel for everyone yet.

Maybe it's hangover from Amazing Race or maybe there are 2 other big reasons but I like Jackie.

One thing I'll say for this group, they came out playing. I like the BB Takeover twist.

Let's discuss what Day said about why they voted her out instead of Audrey. After all of the controversy in BB15 do you think the other players really are afraid to vote Audrey out because of her history and that if they do they'll be stamped as bigoted?

She was very matter of fact about that, you have to believe that they have been discussing that and they are worried about the repercussions on the outside.